6

After staying over at Catrina's for the night, I got back home during the afternoon since I had a few things to do before getting home. I managed to get back in one piece but nowadays I was too scared I'd walk into the apartment and see something I really don't want to.

I went into the bedroom cautiously, even though it seemed like nobody was here. I sighed in relief realising that he wasn't at home right now.

As I went to go put my phone on charge on the bedside table, something hit me. It was the smell. The fucking smell. Rose.

My eyes darted to the bed. I already knew where the smell was coming from.

'Did he bring her home last night-' I thought to myself and that's when I realised.

'That fucking bastard! The first time I smelt the scent was because she was in our room! And he brought her home again because he knew I was going to be at Catrina's for the night...' The thought of it all made me disgusted. I slept in those same sheets that night. This is really the shit he's going to pull on me!?

'Baby?' I hear a voice coming from the door, knowing full well who it was. The way he said 'baby' honestly made me nothing but angry. I used to love it when he'd call me certain names and make me feel special, but knowing now that it was all fake does nothing but anger me.

'In here.' I answer, as he walks through the door and I give him a fake smile.

'Wanna go out for dinner tonight?' He asks. We usually go out for dinner often, so this wasn't anything new. To be honest, we go on a lot of dates together. I guess it benefits him since it gives me even more reason to not suspect him.

'Um, yeah, sure. Where?' I answer.

'Actually, it's a business dinner. Dad wants me to fill in for him so I thought why not bring you along.' He walks over to me and cups my face. He gives me a peck on the lips before staring at me with what seemed like love. I watched as his eyes explored my face. All I could wander was why didn't I see it all before but honestly there was nothing to see. He never gave me any idea of him cheating and he never acted distant, if anything he would initiate any form of intimacy, even a kiss on the cheek when it wasn't expected.

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, and my thoughts went straight to Emilio. The way his thumb slid across my lips in the process. The way his fingers lingered on my face a few seconds after. I looked at Sebastian and his eyes could honestly make anyone fall for him. I slid my arms up his body and around his neck. And just I was about to lean in, a phone rang. I quickly snapped out of it and took my arms off him.

'What the fuck? Was I really about to kiss him just now?' I thought to myself as I walked away, while he answered the phone call.

———

As I was getting dressed for the dinner that we had tonight, I see Sebastian in the reflection of my mirror. He began walking up to me as I was putting on my makeup and jewellery.

'Are you going to wear the dress I got you?' He asks as he observes me through the mirror.

'Yeah, of course.' I smile at him. The dress was honestly beautiful. It was a long red dress with a slit going up the thigh. I wasn't sure why he brought a dress for me tonight, maybe it was a special business occasion. But as much as I'd love to deny his gift, the dress was too stunning to say no to.

Soon after I was done with my makeup, I got into the dress and it fit me beautifully. I kept my jet black hair straight for tonight and it looked amazing with the dress. I walked out into the main room and looked over at Sebastian. He looked back at me over his shoulder as he was waiting for me on the couch.

'Wow... You look beautiful tonight.' He looked me up and down before walking up to me and putting his head in the crook on my neck. He snuck in a quick kiss before taking my hand and leading me to the front door.

———

We got to the restaurant, and it looked really high end. It just had an expensive look.

'We've never been here before.' I say to Sebastian as I look at the outside of the place.

'Yeah, I think the people we're meeting tonight own the place.' He replies as he takes my hand again but puts it so that it's wrapping around arm this time. We walk into the restaurant and I couldn't help but observe the beauty of this place. It was stunning.

'Milan, I'd like you to meet Mr Estrada.' I was too busy observing the interior of the restaurant that I didn't realise we reached our table. I look down at who Sebastian was pointing to and I see-

'Call me, Emilio.'

——————————————

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment! Also follow my Instagram
(@ miraa.stories )