♠ 31

"Ye jo har baat aap dil se lga leti hai.. Kbhi humein bhi dil se lga lijiye.."

The sun rays disturbs Nandini's beauty sleep

The sun rays disturbs Nandini's beauty sleep. She hides her face in the pillow but the sun rays keeps disturbing her.

Nandini then finally wakes up and slowly opens her eyes to see whole room decorated with beautiful roses.
Roses in this room? But who did that.. If Manik gets to know he'll get angry that I turned the whole room like this. But it's so pretty..

Just then someone closes her eyes from behind. Nandini smiles knowing the touch. "Manik.. What are you doing?"

"Shh.. Don't say anything and just do what I say.." Manik said keeping his hands on her eyes. She smiles. "Don't open your eyes till I say.."

Manik then quickly sits in front of her with a box in his hands. "Now open your eyes.."

Nandini opens her eyes to see Manik sitting in front of her with a box. "Manik, what's all this? And this decoration of flowers.. You don't like the smell of these flowers in your room right? Then why?"

"My dumb girl... While taking care of me and staying strong, you forgot to live your life.." Manik said looking in her eyes.

"What do.. you mean?" Nandini asked confused.

Manik forwards her the box, he is holding in his hands. Nandini takes it.

"What's in it?" Nandini asked.

"Your birthday gift!" Manik said leaving a shocked Nandini. She forgot that's it's her birthday. "Happy birthday Nandini.." Manik said with a smile to which Nandini stared at him.

Nandini smiles at him and then opens the box to gets shocked. "What's this Manik?"

"I didn't understand what should I gift you.. I mean it's not like that I don't know what you like but you know na.. You aren't like normal girls. I know you were not from those who gets happy with jewelleries and dresses.. So I thought to gift you this.. Don't you like it?" Manik asked.

"Yes... But what's it?" Nandini asked.

"This red and big one is me, the monster and this pink and cute one is  you, my wildcat..." Manik said which made Nandini chuckle.