Part 2

When Matty told you on Friday that the train home was going to be busy, you'd really underestimated how packed it actually was. You'd managed to get to the train station for 9:45am not chancing being late home, partly because you couldn't afford it and partly because all you wanted was to be back in your own bed.

Your Premier Inn single bed didn't compare to your double with a memory foam mattress back at your flat. You practically lived in bed when you were editing your photos and you planned on doing just that when you got back home.

Euston station was just as busy as Piccadilly was because of the amount of people stood gazing up at the announcement boards, checking if their train was on time or delayed. The crowd made you feel suffocated and you couldn't stand it, so to waste some time before your train was boarding, you went to the shop. You bought yourself a meal deal consisting of a sandwich, a chocolate bar and a bottle of Coke.

You had a sweet tooth and couldn't think of a life without the fatty foods you consumed almost daily. A life without chocolate really wouldn't be worth living.

On your way back over to the platform gate, your senses were overwhelmed. The screens around you were constantly changing to different advertisements and the floral scents filled your nostrils when the Body Shop doors opened and closed. The smell was quickly replaced with fresh chips and other fatty foods from Burger King.

Surprisingly, no-one had barged into you during your morning here, so you were in a good mood. You'd had a really nice weekend. You had taken some really good pictures on Friday and had a lovely day sightseeing yesterday.

When your train changed on the screen to boarding, you made your way over as best you could, trying to avoid hitting anyone with your bags. This had proved to be difficult though because of the bag on your back and the one on your front.

When you got to the end of the queue, you looked down at the yourself to see if you were still presentable. You hadn't slept well the previous night which lead to you waking at 6am meaning you had 3 hours to chill out in the hotel as you slowly got ready to leave.

This morning you'd had time to put your usual effort into your make up which you were thankful for, because when you got to your hotel on Friday, you thought you'd look like a wild animal. Today you'd gone for a natural eyeshadow with a sleek winged eyeliner, and on your travels around London yesterday, you'd gotten yourself a nude matte lipstick which your adored.

You were wearing the same black boots that you arrived in, with blue ripped jeans and a black skull top that was stylishly torn, showing a fair amount of cleavage. You had your leather jacket on as well and your hair was now straight. You had Queen blasting into your ears, and you nod your head along to the beat of 'We Will Rock You' smiling to yourself feeling content with life.

Thankfully the queue had started moving so you slowly took steps towards the gate whilst only paying close attention to Freddie Mercury's voice. In fact, you paid so close attention to the music in your ears that when your earphones were tugged out of your ears it made you jump.

You look to the side to see a familiar face, that was partly hidden by sunglasses, and a smirk also graced his lips.

The now curly haired man says, "Fancy seeing you here?"

"Are you stalking me?" You ask him, looking at him up and down in disbelief that he was actually next to you again.

Matty was wearing a white top, black skinny jeans with holes at the knees, and some black boots. He had his leather jacket on over the top and the only major difference was his hair being wild and curly.