"I'm Gay"

"I thought you had to work." Lip breaks the silence and you see Ian running to the steps. You move over to make room and he nods.

"Yeah, there was a shooting." Lip raises an eyebrow, taking a hit of the blunt.

"No shit. Mickey shot Kash?"

"Actually, Kash shot Mickey." You cough out a laugh, realizing what must've happened.

"Damn."

"Yeah. I got out of there before the cops showed up." The three of you sit quietly as you smoke.

~ Time skip. You, Ian, and Lip skipped school to follow Monica and Bob. ~

"You doing okay?" Lip questions his brother.

"Yeah. A lot going on." He mumbles silently and Lip mentions Monica. After they talk for a moment, Ian looks at you.

"I'm telling you because I need to talk to Lip." He pauses. "I'm gay." You laugh softly.

"I know." Ian glares at Lip and you talk quickly. "He didn't tell me. I figured it out." Ian looks at you and you continue. "Your work ethic for one, the fact that the doors get locked while the store is still open, all the clothes and shit he buys for you. I knew you were fucking Kash." Ian nods.

"Well, not so much Kash anymore." You nod again.

"Figured that much too." Ian looks at you and you shrug.

"You haven't been all that happy to go to work lately. And you haven't had any new gifts either."

"Oh." Ian sighs. "It's because... Mickey got shot because of me."

"What?" Ian sighs.

"It's kinda hard to explain." Lip rolls his eyes and you lean up closer from the back seat.

"Try me." With a sigh, Ian talks fast about what's going on.

"Mickey's gay and we're doing it. Kash shot Mickey because of me. But Mickey would rather go to juvie than admit he's gay. So I'm doing Kash and Mickey." Ian rubs at his eyes like he's tired. "Well not so much Kash lately." He repeats before explaining more.

"But when Kash and me were all hot and heavy, Linda found out about it and is blackmailing Kash into having another kid." The car is silent for a moment.

"Holy shit."

"Fuck." Ian nods, directing his attention to Monica and Bob who leave the building you're parked outside of.

"Yeah."

"You should visit him." Ian looks at you.

"Kash?" Lip turns to look at you as well as you shake your head quickly.

"Gross. No. Fuck that perv, I meant Mickey." Lip laughs lightly as he starts driving.

"Weren't you listening? Ian already did that." His comment makes Ian laugh and you smile while rolling your eyes. You don't say anything else because you want Ian's smile to stay.

"I think I will." You see Lip smile as well and know he doesn't hate the idea of Mickey and Ian like he hated Kash and Ian.

!~~~~~!

I'm sorry, I hate Ian and Kash. It's so awkward and kinda icky 🤣 like the man was grown with a whole ass family, fucking like a 16 year old boy behind his store.
No thank you. Actually, I'm not sorry 🤣 I hate Kash and Ian.
Anywayssss...
Lemme know what y'all think!
Requests are open!
Don't be a silent reader, I love interacting with you guys!