Bonding

You can probably tell by the title, but this chapter finna be spicy😌 leave if u don't like that!!!!

-

"I'll be honest with you, you did a good job, Ms. Y/L/N." Professor Mcgonigall said as she patted your shoulder, and admired her newly cleaned classroom.

"Thank you- erm. May I go?" You asked, looking out her window, and realizing it was evening, and you had been cleaning as punishment since afternoon.

"I suppose. You're not going to do that again?" She asked as she went to her desk.

You nodded curtly, and jogged out of her classroom, becoming winded, and then just slowly walking up to the boys dorm where you were hoping for a restful night, with Ron.

"Hey guys." You said to your friends in the common room. Hermione, was reading a book and Ginny and Lavender were playing wizards chess on the floor by the fire. There were quite a few people in the common room, even pavarti was in the corner, not noticing you.

They all murmured greetings back, and you sat at the couch, grabbing a treacle tart from the table.

"Who's winning?" You asked Hermione. Her curly dark brown hair swayed as she darted her head to the chess set, which you knew nothing about.

"Lavender." She simply continued reading, occasionally giggling at something in the book, but after you ate, you grew bored, and decided to look for Ron.

"Have you seen Ron?" You asked the twins who were in a corner, giving out free trial sweets.

"Upstairs- Lee! Your Fever fudge!" George shouted.

You headed upstairs, just wanting to see Ron after a tough day.

"Can I come in?" You asked, about to knock, but your fist came in contact with an invisible shield across the door, and broke it, which burst the door open.

When you walked in, Ron obviously didn't notice you, he was occupied with something.

He had his shirt thrown over his shoulder, and as soon as you saw his arm flexing, and moving up and down, with the beads of sweat on his back, you shrieked, even though you had seen worse.

"Sorry!" You shouted, about to close the door.

"Why don't you come help, darling?" Ron asked, placing his hands on the bed behind him, and throwing the shirt off of his shoulder.

You looked back, making sure no one was in the hallway, and rushed into the room, taking off your top.

"Can you lay on the bed for me, Angel?" You asked, as you undid your tie.

Ron obeyed, and layed on the bed. you locked and silenced the door, and climbed on top of Ron, just in a skirt and bra.

You took the tie which you had just undone, and grabbed his wrists, placing them together and holding them above him, tying them together.

"Darling..." he looked into your eyes, playfully, but quickly turned mystified, knowing you were going to leave him like that.

You trailed, passionate fiery, kisses down his neck, and brought your hand up to his shoulder, massaging it. You felt his shoulder twitch in your fingers, and came back up to his face, kissing him passionately, then going back down.

You kissed along his v-line; you knew he liked it, and was extremely sensitive there. You heard extremely high pitched moans coming from him, as he grew harder between his legs.

You could feel it on the part of your stomach that was exposed, and you climbed off the bed, fishing through his drawers.

"What- w- are you...doing." He said through twitches as he desperately tried to let his hands free.

"Ah here we are." You pulled out a small vibrating toy, and palmed it before ron could see.

You climbed back onto the bed, in the process taking off your bra, and clipping it by his ankles, leaving him helpless, and pathetic.

"You ok, love?" You asked, before continuing.

He moaned out a "yes" and you started to kiss his thighs. The toy started to pulse in your hand, and you realized how powerful it was, and slipped it under your panties, giving yourself some pleasure in the meantime.

As you wrapped your fingers around him, he immediately let out a guttural groan; his legs twitched at your side.

Seeing how sensitive he was just at a single touch was intoxicating, and you could feel your inner legs growing damp with your own arousal.

You continued to play with him in your hand, but eventually gave him what he wanted. You wrapped your lips around his tip, and licked forcefully, causing him to twitch in your mouth.

He whimpered, and eventually, one hand escaped the tie after much struggle, and he held your hair up with that hand, pushing your head down, ever so slightly as to not hurt you.

"You're doing so- g- good.." he muttered, through shaky, sharp inhales.

You felt like you were about to unravel, the toy in your panties was pulsing at a delicious Rhythm, but you held onto your release, and continued with just as much passion as you had been, for Ron.

"You look so beautiful." ; "Keep going. please.."; "You're doing so good." These things kept ringing out of his mouth and into your ears.

All in one moment, the praising, pulsing, and position you were in, made you feel as if the world around you stopped. The air seemed to thicken, and your back curved violently, letting you release.

You immediately pulled the toy out of your underwear, overstimulated, all the while continuing on Ron.

You felt your skirt was wet, but you didn't care, and felt Ron swelling inside your mouth, as his hand forced your head deeper into him, until each time your lips returned, you were being hit in the back of the throat.

Ron abruptly, with no warning signs, let himself go, and it trailed down your throat, causing you to gag a bit.

You swallowed his arousal, and kicked off your skirt and underwear, untying the tie from the headboard and letting him free.
He immediately flipped you over, and saw the toy in your hand, and pulled it out of your hand.

He actresses your jaw sweetly, and went down your stomach, leaving purple and red marks.

He dove into you, and even though you expected it, it was a jolt of pleasure through your veins, it was like a drug that you couldn't get enough of.

It barely took you a minute to finish on his chin, and he wiped his face, proud of himself.

He grabbed a t shirt off the floor, and tossed it to you, giving you something to sleep in.

You put in on, while in the bed, and he ripped the duvet off, and tucking it under his bed, grabbing another, and placing it on your legs. He was tired and wobbly as he walked over to you.

He turned off the light, and went into bed, wrapping his still slightly twitching leg around you.

"You ok, darling?" You asked.

"Of course. I'm just really tired." He said, burying your head deeper into his chest.

"You're always tired, Ron" you said, chuckling along with him.

Within minutes he was snoring, and you soon joined in the slumber.