PROLOGUE

"Just a little more rosey." the little girl clapped and hooted, cheering her idol watching her with heart eyes when her eyes fell over the gates of the haveli, making her gulp seeing the person entering the haveli.

They were in big trouble.

Her father was here.

Scratch that.... Her rosey was in big trouble.

"Rosey! Stop..." being a good cute little assistant little Haya tried stopping her and abort the mission, but looked like her rosey was too far lost in the mission. Too lost that she didn't even noticed the bark of the tree which had scratched her elbow pretty bad.

Afterall it was mission raw mangoes and secondly it was her who asked rosey to bring them for her.

Not having any other option the five year old too climbed the tree hastily scratching herself a little, but that didn't mattered. Saving her rosey was more important.

Her father was a ticking bomb who was famous to explod anytime.

"Rosey-" pulling her seniors sleeves she opened her mouth to warn her but someone else beat her to it.

"ARIA ZAMAN DURRANI COME DOWN THIS INSTANT!"

The loud, gruff voice boomed inside Aria's ears, freezing her. Her hand which was an inch away from the raw mango stopped halfway, making her gulp and close her eyes, cursing herself for listening to her lilliput.

Aa gaya Maut ka farishta rooh zabt karne Aria.

"Aria!!" the voice was heard again, blazing red alarms inside Aria's head as she peeked down from the mango tree, taking a glimpse of him.

Nawab Jahangir Riyaz Durrani was standing six feet tall in all his glory glaring at her, wearing his well fitted Armani suit, his sleeves rolled up giving a glimpse of his veiny arms. Not to forget his perfectly gelled hair and his famous glasses adding to the final touch to his dangerous, intimidating aura.

He looked so perfect whereas her clothes were splattered with mud and not to forget her hair which were resembling a bird's nest with all the twigs stuck on them.

All in all she looked like a mess. A horrible mess. Whereas he, the maut ka farishta, looked fresh as a bud even when he had returned from office.

A groan escaped past her lips.

Life was so unfair.

But she really was tempted to know the secret behind him maintaining his looks as well as his dangerous aura but obviously she knew she won't be able to.

She didn't had the courage to.

Buzdil kahi ki.

Oh please I am bravest of all cousin's. Atleast I have the guts to-

"Looks like I have to climb up and drag you down."

Throwing a hard look towards her direction Jahangir threw his coat over the ground, revealing his prefect fitted body claded in a crisp white shirt and loosened his tie ready to climb up, when he saw Aria nodding like an obedient child, ready to climb down, sharing a look with Haya who giggled watching her puffed cheeks.

"A-aa r-rahi hu....Shuru hi ho jate hai." mumbling the last part to herself she huffed in annoyance, ready to jump when he roared stopping her all together. "I asked you to climb down not to jump Aria." His words made her groan. She so wanted to jump but no, the nawab wanted her to climb down according to his boring style.

But wait!!

She didn't knew how to climb down. It was easy climbing up but going down was a big question mark for her, as she had always leapt through the air to reach down. Sure she had got hurt her many times but still it was fun.