My Defiant Romance

A NICE STARTER TO TELL EVERYONE THAT I'M BACK

Frank is a nerd, and Gerard is a jerk who doesn't know if he would get off more by getting in Frank's pants or by keeping on annoying the short teen. But Frank couldn't hate Gerard more. Until...

______

"Quit it !" Frank scowled when he felt yet another ball of crampled paper hit the back of his head.

He reajusted his glasses and looked at the redhead in leather and his band of jackasses cackling at him.

"Hahaha, so funny," Frank said extremely sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

"So sassy," Gerard commented. "It ain't nothing coming from me, kid."

"Stop calling me that and stop bullying me !" Frank whisper-shouted.

Gerard narrowed his eyes amusedly. "Or what? You're gonna beg like a little submissive until I die?"

"Nah, he's gonna call his parents and cry." A guy said mockingly.

"Aww, Fwankie's gonna cwyyy..." Another guy mocked. That actually made Frank want to burst more than cry.

He turned back to the board angrily. Gerard loved pissing him off more than he would confess. Or more accurately, he was proud of claiming it out loud, but not entirely for the mere pleasure of being cruel to one of his classmates.

As soon as the bell rang, the little gang rushed out of the classroom, one of them making Frank drop the notebooks he was holding as he left. Frank let out a sigh, picked up his books and left.

In the hallways, he met with this girl that always made him even more awkward than he usually was. "H-Hi Jamia," he babbled.

Jamia saluted him, making the short boy blush. He could clearly see that she was busy, so he stopped the conversation there. Or perhaps she wasn't, but Frank was too shy to make a move.

Frank walked away from the blach-haired girl and let out a different kind of sigh from the one he had let out earlier. He heard a whistle nearby.

Frank turned around and saw Gerard leaning back on a wall, arms crossed, amused smile on. The redhead looked like a model posing.

"What?" Frank let out dryly. "I don't have time for you."

"Mmh." Gerard unglued himself from the wall and walked to Frank. "You don't have time for me, no time for Jamia, no time for nothing !"

He chuckled and ruffled Frank's hair, making him flinch away annoyedly. "Where does all that time go?" Gerard smirked - for no particular reason.

"This conversation is pointless. Bye."Frank said but Gerard quickly grabbed his glasses before he could leave. "Hey !"

Gerard quickly inspected the glasses. Frank tried to snatch them but Gerard turned around. He blew air on them to make steam appear on the glasses.

"Give them back !" Frank exclaimed.
He tried to take the glasses but Gerard held them in the air out of Frank's reach. Frank started hopping pathetically in an attempt to get thel back.

"Hop ! Hop, little bunny !" Gerard laughed, moving so Frank couldn't reach him or the glasses. He seemed to be having the fun of his life.

Then Frank realized what a pitiful show he was giving and so he froze and hid his lower face with the sleeves of his hoodie.

"Stop it," he blushed out of anger and embarrassment. "Do you even have a life to be annoying me like that?"

"I've got a wonderful life, thank you. Pissing you off just makes it funnier." Gerard took the glasses off and neglectedly threw them aside.