He did what?

(THIS IS AN EDITED CHAPTER THAT WAS WRITTEN AND INITIALLY RELEASED IN 2021 AND THEN ARCHIEVED FOR EDITING)                                                                                                                                                  I love how everyone in the comments attacks sky lol, #EveryoneAttacksSky

Bloom's POV:

Lessons have started back up again this week, it's now the second week of January, Sky and Ana have been together a lot, and yes I get it, they're host and hostess and Dowling has them organizing and getting stuff ready, but they're together 85% of their time since new years.

I like Ana, I really do, but doesn't she understand girl code, I know Stella had a chat with her on her second day, though she tried to not make it obvious, failing miserably.

I move to keep reading my textbook but again my mind wanders to Sky and Ana and the only thing that will calm me down is to hear that nothing is going on between them, talking to Riven is the way to get it out of my head. I get up abruptly.

"Bloom, are you alright?" Aisha asks and I nod, "I've just got to ask Riven something," I reply, quickly getting out one of my jackets, "Just don't do anything stupid!" she shouts while I'm almost out of the door, when I get to the specialist hall and knock on their door there's no one there, but lessons aren't on today since it's Saturday so he's somewhere drinking or smoking.

My mind instantly sparks: the study room, the one where you can lock yourself in. My feet carry me there, and when I knock a semi drunk Riven opens the door.

"What do you want Bloom?" he huffs annoyed, I push past him and go into the room,

I run my fingers through my hair, "Is there something going on between Ana and Sky, be honest with me," I try to command but it comes out more as a cry for help.

Anastasia's POV:

I'm walking back to the suit after another chat with Dowling and Sky about the Great Celebration of Light, I'm walking past all the study rooms when I hear my name being mentioned,

"between Ana and Sky, be honest with me," someone says, I look around the corner into one of the rooms. Bloom.

"Listen, if I tell you will you get the fuck out?" Riven asks, what is there to tell? My heart speeds up in effect I bite my lip and push my back against the wall, listening, "Yes Riven, that's all I want," she snaps, ok no need for the aggression.

"Look, Silva asked Sky to practically spy on Ana, cause of something um, um," he's thinks back to something, a conversation maybe, "So he's basically been spending time with the girl cause he has to report back to staff, now get the fuck out," he says and sits down,

Bloom starts walking towards the door so I hide behind one of the arches a look of relief on her face. Sky's only talking to me to spy and report back to Silva? My breath become more shallow and when I know that Bloom is far gone I let out a quiet sob and stomp my foot on the floor from frustration. I run my hands through my hair trying to calm my breathing down, my headache festoons through my skull.

Who can I go to now? To calm down. Not Sky, he's the cause of my sudden ache, not Dowling cause must of had a say in this, and not Riven, he's been keeping this from me too.

The girls. Well at least Stella, Terra and Musa, they'll all tell me what they think before I do something stupid.

I rush back to the suit, texting Stella to get the girls and meet me outside the room, I don't need to see Bloom right now.