58"

Before they could get any further Lucius materialised infront of them, blocking their way

The group all split off, running in different directions.

Viola had gotten cut off from Neville and ran furiously through the shelves to find him, throwing any spells she could think off as she went "impediments!"

"Nev! Luna!" She shouted as she saw them at the end of the row "come on" she called to them running through the shelves.

Hermione squealed as they all turned the corner and slammed into each other.

"Reducto!" Ginny shouted blasting a death eater far down the row as everyone looked at her in shock.

"That was hot" Viola huffed out of breath.

Suddenly, the whole row of prophecies started falling.

One by one they plummeted to the ground shattering.

"When do we start running?"

"Get back to the door!"

They sprinted down the pathway, the shelves collapsing as they went.

Harry threw the door open as they all fell through it and kept on failing.

Coming to a stop about an inch off the ground they dropped.

"Thank god hermiones here" Viola sighed getting up and dusting herself down "we'd be stuck to the floor otherwise"

"Departments of mysteries. They got that right didnt they?" Ron said also getting up off the floor.

They looked around the empty room. The only thing there, an archway.

"Voices, can you tell what they're saying?" Harry asked drawing nearer the veiled archway.

"There arnt any voices Harry" Hermione started "let's get out of here"

"I hear them too" Luna interrupted jointing Harry.

"Harry, it's just an empty archway. Please, Harry?"

"I meannn... is it thooo?" Viola asked as Hermione shot her a glare.

"Get behind me!" Harry yelled as death eaters materialised once again infront of them

"I swear it's him they want not us" Viola whispered to Ron

"I know it's just best if you go along with it" he shrugged

Quickly they were all surrounded, the death eaters flew around the children together, pushing them all into a tangled mess. Flailing their arms around frantically.

Violas vision cleared from the black smoke as a sharp pain ran up her arm.

Rudolphus Lestrange had his arm around her neck, his wand pointing at her head. Same for everyone, apart from Harry who stood infront of the veil with the prophecy still in his hand.