016

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"ugh, shit! if she dies on me and I don't get this damn bracelet off, I'm sending you to hell and back", sukuna snarled as even though he had snatched the blue demon's arm, it had quickly regenerated and charged towards its king.

the demon twitched as it still had willpower to fight, to which sukuna had muttered a string of curses as he couldn't activate his domain with the bracelet on.

"fucking hell", sukuna spat as he quickly ended it by cutting the demon into pieces, hastily gouging the bead out its chest so that it couldn't regenerate.

sukuna then hid the jaded bead in his white kimono, dirtying it in the process with some blood as he sighed, trudging over to the unconscious priestess.

"oi, wake up", sukuna commanded, to which the male had clicked his tongue when he received no response.

kneeling down beside the heavily panting priestess, sukuna flipped the girl around so that her nose was pointing up towards the sky.

sukuna watched for a moment as he observed how ragged kiyo's breathing was. sweat was oozing down the girl's forehead as her lips paled along with her eyes shut.

"hey, are you actually dead?", sukuna asked, moving the back of his hand onto the girl's forehead as it was burning up.

"...po..poi...son...", kiyo weakly muttered out, to which sukuna had strained to hear the girl's words as he had suddenly remembered how fragile humans were.

"ah~ well, if I save you right now, remember to take my bracelet off when you heal", sukuna hummed, to which even though the priestess was terribly ill, her mind still held some clearness to it.

"no", kiyo coughed out, to which sukuna had made a displeased expression.

"no? you're literally dying right now and you think you're in the position to decline?", sukuna scoffed.

"...even...if I..die...I will...not...set...you...free...", kiyo huffed, turning her head sideways as she gave up on fighting the pain.

the girl's abilities were quite flexible when it came to combat, however, her healing powers were quite average — maybe even below.

kiyo couldn't heal herself if her hands could not reach the body part — her back as of currently — hence the girl was unable to cleanse out the poison and bandage herself.