Chapter 13

As soon as Paris woke up and took notice of the naked body laying asleep by her side on the bed everything suddenly hit her, the memory of what happened the night before coming at full speed and the only thing she could this was.

Shit.

She dammed herself for losing control and a small amount of self respect last night by sleeping with her ex girlfriend.

Paris looked to the side to confirm that Riley was still soundly asleep before she careful got up from the bed, grabbed some clothes and put them on. Once she was decent enough she hurried and left her room as quickly and quietly as possible. She was not in her mind to deal with Riley and the repercussions of what they did last night right now.

Instead Paris grabbed the keys of her second car and drove away from her house and to the only other place where she could possibly go to.

Alessia's house.

As usual it didn't take her long to arrive, she parked in front of the small house and didn't waste time to knock on the door.

After a few seconds of waiting the door finally opened.

"Cassidy, hey," Paris said awkwardly. She hasn't seen Cassie much since the last time even though they agreed to be friends, is not that she was ignoring her it was that they just hadn't crossed paths, simply that.

"Well you look like you just got shagged."

"Is it that obvious?" She groaned.

"Oh wait you actually did?" Cassidy said with amusement and some shock mixed on it.

"Can I come in?" Paris asked instead.

"Sure," Cassie opened the door wider for the raven haired girl to enter the house.

"Is Alessia home?"

"No and why would you want her to see you like that?" Cassie said while she walked to the kitchen and served a glass of water and handed it to Paris.

"What do you mean? Alessia is my friend she has seen me after a hook up. She literally saw us naked on my bed," Paris gulped the water in one go feeling refreshed, she didn't notice how much thirsty she had felt until then.

Cassidy shook her head in disbelief at how emotionally stupid was this girl that her sister seemed to adore. "Aye and she almost murdered me that day."

"As if she probably hasn't tried to before."

"Why don't you go upstairs and take a bath you look like a mess, we'll keep chatting when you get out." Cassidy suggested ignoring her comment.

Paris took her up on the offer as she desperately wanted to wash off the actions of the previous night off her body, she didn't want the remaining touch of Riley on her body as harsh as it sounds. Paris was over her ex and what happened last night was a moment of weakness that she regretted.

She loved Riley with all of her heart, but she was not in love with her anymore.

It was going to be hard to tell her that after last night.

When she came back from her shower, dressed up in some clothes that Cassidy had lent her. She then went back down where Cassidy was waiting for her while watching tv.

"So what was your reasoning behind sleeping with your ex that made you think it was a good idea?" Cassie asked casually as she went through different channels.

Paris went and sat by her side. "I don't know, she just appeared out of nowhere after a year of not seeing her and said a lot of things and then kissed me... some part of me missed her after all we were together for five years. Have you ever had a girlfriend."

Cassidy remained with her careless attitude even with the question as she didn't take her eyes off the tv. "Aye one here and there nothing too serious like yours."

Cassidy didn't consider herself a player or anything of the sort, yes she's had her fair amount of hook ups during her trips but that's it. She just hasn't found the right person, no one seemed to be able to capture her attention. She had found Paris interesting the first night they met but after sleeping together she realized it was just pure sexual tension that was now gone. Mostly because of her little sister's threats of not to shag her best friend again.

"I'm starving," Paris blurted out suddenly still not getting Cassie to look away from the screen.

"We are in front of the bakery go and help yourself." Cassie stated boringly.

Paris however was tired of the blonde pretty much ignoring her so she stood up and grabbed her by the hand pulling her up with her.

"Cool, you're coming with me."

Cassie didn't fight it but did groaned as she threw the remote on the couch as the french girl dragged her out of her house.

"I gave you clothes, a shower and listened to you so why do keep on disturbing my peace Paris?"

"Because that's what friends do." Paris stated as they crossed the street.

"So we are friends. Okay noted." Cassidy said once they entered the Knox's bakery.

Paris only saw the ginger Sean, Alessia's grandma and some other employees going around but there was no sight of her friend. Alessia was probably at the kitchen baking.

They went to the bar which was being attended as usual by Sean. He greeted his cousin and Paris once he saw them. "How can I help you two?"

"I don't want anything cous but our friend here is starving so why don't you go and get her something nice to eat?" Cassidy said.

Sean of course nodded eagerly at the idea of bringing Paris something to eat and so he left to do so, leaving another employee to look after the bar for him while he went to get his crush her food.

Paris felt bad, Sean was a sweet guy but she knew well he will never have a chance with her.

"Let's go sit," Cassie said already walking to a table. As she was about to sit she was once again dragged away and pushed into what seemed to be the bathroom. "What the hell Paris?" She asked annoyed at the other girl for dragging her around and be put in the small bathroom.

Paris shushed her as she looked outside by a small opening of the door.

"What are you even looking at?" She asked again.

"My ex just walked into the bakery that's what I'm looking at!" Paris whisper yelled seemingly annoyed herself.

"Really? Let me see." Cassidy pushed Paris out of the way to the side and started to look around until she remembered she didn't know who she was looking for. "Who is she?"

Paris rolled her eyes and managed to get a sight of Riley. "The tanned asian girl who's texting on her phone by the door not that far from us."

"Oh she's hot why would you break up with her!?" Cassidy exclaimed shocked.

Paris ignored her and swatted her forehead instead making Cassie curse at her.

She then saw Riley put her phone to her ear, she seemed to be calling someone.

And as if on cue her phone rang loudly and unfortunately as there wasn't that much people in the bakery Riley seemed to hear, making her look their way and narrow her eyes once she caught sight of Paris.

"Shit." In panic Paris closed the door of the bathroom quickly, but it didn't last long as the door bursted open, hitting her back in the process and ending up on her bumping against Cassie in the small place.

When they looked at the door it was Alessia who had opened it and behind her was Riley, both with a pissed off expression on their faces and it was then that Paris realized the seemingly intimate position she had been caught in; she was pinning Cassidy against the wall.

This has got to be a joke.

-