Chapter 66

At press conference

Sidharth comes and sit along with his team, Akshay and Shehnaaz..."So welcome guys! This is a small gathering that has been organized by my team to actually clear the controversies that are taking rounds in social media and everywhere! So a special thanks goes to my team to make it happen within such a short period of time. I'll surely take all questions after I am done with my part and you all will have to bare with me. So I have been prepared and given a draft to speak without stuttering but I would like to speak on my own because in that way I would do more justice to my inner self!"

"So this is very personal and I had no other choice but had to come in front of the media to clear these allegations which are completely baseless and I have every points to refute these! Jiya and I had been in a personal relationship for around 2 years and honestly it was never a healthy one! I won't go into much detail but this is just to let you know that we had a mutual separation and it was all clear on the day we decided to part our ways..!! I couldn't realize that she was actually pouring grudges against me and things would eventually turn out to be a complete disaster!"

"Now let's consider the next scenario, I know that she has already spilled the beans about me and Shehnaaz in social media. And I am here to clarify that as well! As you can all see, Shehnaaz is right here and she will be opened to all questions from you as well."

"Moving on....Yes, Jiya is absolutely right, Shehnaaz does hold a special place in my life! It was a almost a year back I met her when I was technically dating Jiya. By saying technically, I mean that I was just dating her for the sake of doing it because it literally had no spark! Anyway, again I will not go into much detail about a personal relationship but since she chose to make it nasty, so I have to make some revelations! As I said we had a mutual break up.. it was only after meeting Shehnaaz, I felt I have been forcing myself into somebody I don't love! And if you all ask me how did I realize that? Well, it's quite simple to analyze because it was her (he takes a pause, looks at her intensely to gather courage) who made me believe that there is a life beyond camera! I started to understand what I had for Jiya is a mere infatuation! So after calling it off with her, she took some drastic step which made me call her again. Even at that period of time, we had a mature conversation and she was even reciprocating to the decision! So the face that she is showing right now is quite hard for me to digest because I thought we parted our ways mutually!!"

"So, now coming to the most important part. As I said Shehnaaz and me, we both share a special bond and I never thought I would do this in...in.."... He stumbles with his words and can't speak further when Akshay holds his hand and requests him to continue. Shehnaaz keeps staring at him and praying at the same time to give him the courage he needs..🥺

"I am sorry guys but I never thought I would announce this in such a crap way but again I had no other choice! (He holds her hand in front of the entrie media and says...)
SO YES, ALL SPECULATIONS, RUMOUR AND HYPOTHESIS ABOUT THIS AMAZING TAG, #SIDNAAZ ARE ALL TRUE!! SHEHNAAZ GILL AND ME ARE SHARING NOT JUST A MERE BOND BUT WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED TO CALL EACH OTHER HUSBAND AND WIFE!" 🥺❤️🥺❤️

He tightens the grip and says.."I didn't want this! I swear I wanted to give her all respect and break it to the world royally! Because she deserves it all!! But I couldn't because luck wasn't in my favour! I am sorry baby! I am so sorry!"... He looks at her and his eyes are almost about to burst in tears! 🥺

"Nehi Sidharth.. you can't fall weak! Please...!".. she whispers and the weirdest thing is no-one, literally not even a single reporter was clicking their personal interaction! This bond is truly loved!! ❤️

He continues with the speech and mentions all points to refute the allegations. Later Akshay reveals the messages that have been exchanged between Shehnaaz and Jiya along with the eye witness from the set itself!