when you fight

Ian -
When you and Ian fight you guys stand away from each other enough so you can't hit the other. Your voices are loud and you try to talk over each other. You guys fight about the topic and usually don't stop yelling until someone interrupts or one of you gives in.

Lip -
When you and Lip fight, you two are in each other's faces. You don't yell very loud, but you use things against each other. You say things you don't mean just because you know it'll hurt. Lip aims to make you cry and you aim to see his blue eyes swimming with tears even though he won't let them fall. Neither one of you will apologize but after you both calm down both of you will offer a peace offering.

Fiona -
You two throw things. A lot. Anything you can get your hands on, you throw at each other. The two of you don't fight very often and it's usually over something so stupid you guys forget why your fighting and call a truce.

Steve -
When you and Steve fight it's usually because of something he's done and that you refuse to help him get back in Fiona's good graces. You say things you don't necessarily mean out of the urge to protect the Gallaghers  like they protected you.

Kev -
You and Kev don't ever really fight. You have the same fucked up sense of humor, and the bar food he lets you eat free of charge is usually the only food you get, so you've always tried to stay on his good side.

Mickey -
When you and Mickey fight, you taunt him. You know Mickey would never hit you but you test his boundaries anyway. You two fight over anything and everything; that's just how your friendship works.

V -
You don't fight with V. As much as she hates kids, she's like an older sister/mother to you. You go to her with your problems anywhere to what to wear to boys. She never seems to be too busy for you and you are so unbelievably thankful for her.

Mandy -
A lot of the time when you and Mandy fight it's her calling you names. You two have a love/hate relationship and it doesn't bother you any because you know most of the time she insults you instead of being nice because of the family she has. More often than not she'll ask if you want to smoke or drink or do something with her as an apology without actually apologizing.

!~~~~~!

Guys I added Mandy to the preference list! I hope you like this chapter, feel free to comment preference ideas and such!
Lemme know what y'all think!
Requests are open!
Don't be a silent reader, I love interacting with you guys!