ASSURANCE

Hi everyone! I can't stress enough to you what 3k reads means to me. I was happy with barely 10, and now I love 3K of you! And another follower -
Dracosfanfiction

  ..

Amazing! I can't wait for you to read my chapter. If you're wondering how long the story might be, I'm about quarter of the way through. I love you to keep reading.

Also, this is a safe space for you. <33

ANYWAYS, ENJOY!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

DRACO

She was insane. To walk out the way she did with no fear whatsoever. As she shut the door quietly, I looked through the peephole. If he even laid his eyes on her longer than intended, I will kill him.

But my dad warned me I couldn't get into any more fights with anyone. If I did, I would be expelled, and I have to get this vanishing cabinet over and done with. Then, I can leave. I can move away, living a stress-free life, alone. I might be lonely, but this thing with Jennifer, she would never last with me. I'm not a good guy. The actions I have done will always fear me. And her.

It could never last.

________________________________________________________________________________

JENNIFER

I walked outside the door quietly crept up behind Flynn, turning in front of him so he didn't notice coming out of Dracos dorm.

"Flynn."

He jumped around slowly, his fist still on the door. He dropped his arm down and looked straight at me.

"Jennifer, I need to talk to you about last night. I-"

He paused, examining my body. I was about to question what was wrong, but then, I instantly knew.

"What the fuck have you been doing, Jennifer?" Flynn's words spat, attacking me. I looked down at my chest. The shirt and the shorts were comforting, but they looked about ten sizes bigger than me. They didn't look appealing with the small hickeys on my thighs. I took my fingers to the bridge of my nose, squeezing lightly to reduce the pressure that I had contained, then I closed my eyes. I'm so fucking stupid.

I breathed slowly, remaining calm. I walked in front of my door, so I could keep an eye on Draco. I saw his shadow under the door, ever so slightly.

I looked back at Flynn.

"Nothing."

"Sure as hell looks like nothing!" He roared.

I raised my hand to his face, slowly walking away. Draco was right. He was too angry.

"You're still fucking drunk, Flynn. I'll talk to you when you're sober," I sighed, walking past him.

As I walked past him, his hand grabbed my arm firmly, causing my whole body to stop with his strength. In anger, he pushed me to the wall, causing his whole body weight to crash into mine, knocking the weight out of me.

"Fuck you, J-"

"Get the fuck off of her, you piece of shit!" A loud voice bellowed beside us.

Draco was running to Flynn and pushed him aggressively over. Flynn's drunken body fell to the floor. He looked dazed, and slowly got up.

As he did so, after stumbling many times, his hand supported his weight on the wall. Draco's body stood in front of me, keeping one hand back to avoid me going any further.