✔︎6- Enzo✔︎

a week flew by it was Friday and everyone was back at school

Freya and sam were walking towards their next class. "come on Freya you never told me what happened! you came back so happy- are you and Eli a thing now?"

"I don't know we kind of kissed once but it was a small peck, we held hands most of the time- he calls me princess. he told me how he then when I told him how I felt under the stars- it was fake snowing too!"

"that's really cute Freya! aw! I ship you guys"

before Freya could answer they heard people making pig noises. Freya rolled her eyes and saw Aisha walking down the stairs.

"Jesus GROW THE HELL UP PEOPLE STOP BEING SO FUCKING IMMATURE" Freya yelled and the noises stopped.

"Thanks, Freya," Aisha said giving her a small smile "of course anytime. well I will leave you girls I need to look for mouth, Miguel and Eli"

they nodded and Freya left.

she texted Demetri asking him where they were he answered back with "the library, Eli doesn't shut up about you hurry up"

-

"Hey guys missed me too much," she said sarcastically.

she sat down next to Eli and smiled at him. "hi Eli"

"hi princess"

Freya blushed and grabbed his hand.

"so, that's it? no more karate?" Demetri asked. Freya rolled her eyes.

"Demetri not now, anyway I will be right back I'm going to go look for a book" Freya let go of Eli's hand and stood up to look for a book she wanted to read a long time ago.

The IT book. Freya found the book and started reading the first chapter when someone interrupted her.

"IT? nice choice! did you see the remake?"

She turned around to see a curly-haired boy leaning against the bookshelf "hey? and yeah I did! it was really good"

"It is really good! oh, I'm sorry my name is Enzo, Enzo Roberts" he put his hand out for her to shake it and she did. "My name is Freya, Freya Rose"

"Nice to meet you, Freya-"

Freya turned around as she heard a noise behind her. she rolled her eyes in annoyance "look Enzo I have to go but I will talk to you later" before he could answer she left him.

"oh, shit!"

Freya saw how they were holding Eli and tried to walk faster "what kind of girl would ever kiss this shit?"

"shit"

"me actually" Freya finally stepped in. they turned their gaze from Eli to the redhead girl, they laughed.

"well I feel sorry for you-" Freya cut him off snorting "please! you feel sorry for me?" she started laughing. "oh god I can't breathe this is just so fucking funny-"

"Leave him alone kyle" Miguel stepped in. they let go of Eli and Freya grabbed his hand pulling him towards her "are you okay Eli?" she asked. he nodded avoiding her gaze she knew he wasn't okay.

"what'd you say?" Kyle asked walking towards Miguel.

Miguel sighed. "you haven't had enough Rhea?"

the blonde guy hit Miguel with a book and that's when Freya stepped in again.

"Okay so here's what's going to go down, two choices: you both stay here and I crack one of your nuts rights or left that's your choice or you both can walk away to live a douche bag another day," Freya said standing in front of them.

they looked at her shocked "and I'm not fucking kidding. don't push me or you won't get to have children in the future"

with that, they left. Freya turned around to see Eli, Miguel, and Demetri with their jaws on the floor.

"Well, guys let's go we have class," Freya said walking out the library the three boys following behind.

"Freya please remind me to never get on your bad side," Miguel said.

"yeah that was pretty badass," Demetri said.

"thank you, guys. I just can't stand them"

-

"ELI! E! WAIT UP"

Eli turned around to see Freya running trying to catch up with him. "why are you avoiding me? did I say something or did something wrong? if I did please tell me I just can't stand my favorite person avoiding me"

Eli looked at her shocked and nervous "I'm sorry- I'm just what Kyle said-"

Freya rolled her eyes "Eli please don't listen to that asshole, he doesn't know shit and he is wrong, you know he is. I would kiss you all day if I could"

before he could say something Freya leaned in and kissed Eli on the lips. after a couple of seconds, he reacted and kissed her back. he could feel her smile at the kiss which made him crack a smile too.

she pulled away "you are beautiful Eli. please don't listen to them. I like you just the way you are okay?"

Eli blushed and nodded. Freya smiled proudly. she grabbed his hand "now wanna come over? sam is going to the movies, daniel and Amanda are working late and Anthony is going over to his friend's house. I don't like being alone-"

"yeah let me ask my mom, I'm sure she will say yes she loves you"

Freya blushed. she was happy that Eli's mom liked her.

it was something really important to her for his mom to like her. luckily she did in fact she treated Freya like a daughter.

"My mom said yes"

Freya smiled and nodded "all right then let's go, Eli"

-

after a couple of hours of just chilling in Freya's room talking and laughing about anything.

"what do you wanna do? maybe we can watch harry potter again- you know what we should watch-"

Freya got cut off by the front door opening which made freyas mouth close and her eyes widened scared a lot of flashbacks coming back to her head. they told her no one was going to be home.

"Stay here" Freya whispered and slowly walked towards the front door ready to fight whoever entered the house.

as she got closer to the door she saw a silhouette of a person.

she ran closer to the person but stopped when she saw who it was. "what the hell sam! you scared the shit out of me I thought you were at the movies?"

"no- I mean yes but I left I can't stand kyle he is an ass-"

"did you seriously just realize that?"

sam sighed and rolled her eyes "wait are you by yourself? because I know you don't like being by yourself-"

Freya nodded and blushed "elis here...."

sam smirked "oh Eli huh? I hope you guys weren't-"

"oh my god sam it's not like that- anyway I'm going back to my room"

"leave the door open!" sam yelled teasingly which made Freya blush even more.