🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 35

[3rd person's pov]

Days, weeks has passed Dahyun got more attached to Sana . Her squad noticed that her mood swings lessen unlike before, she's always smiling and make jokes. She almost not get mad. Her mother also noticed her adrenaline rush, her hormones go wild.

"Dahyun, somethings off" Tzuyu sunddenly said, her and dahyun is alone in the classroom because they are too early.

"Huh? why?" Dahyun was confused.

"I'm not used to this, you've changed a lot i mean i'm happy because your moodswings lessen and not get angry at me at a sudden time" Tzuyu explained.

"Oh really? I didn't notice it, i think i'm just fine" Dahyun said.

"Ok suit yourself" Tzuyu sigh.

Chaeyoung came with Rose and Lisa, "How's the project going?" Chaeyoung asked and sat on dahyuns table.

"I-it's f-fine" Dahyun chuckles nervously.

[DAHYUN'S POV]

"Good, the deadline is in the next-next day" Lisa gave a cheerful thumbs up to me and i gave it back, 'Aish shit, i haven't even touched that thing, nevermind atleast will soon finish my drawing'.

"Anyway are you forgetting something?" Tzuyu smiled at me like there's something, ' i looked at Lisa and Chaeyoung but they just stayed quiet...but that quiet seems to have meaning?' Dahyun was clueless.

Dahyun looked at Rose, "why?" Dahyun whispered.

"Friendship" Rose whispered rapidly, 'Fr-iend-ship? huh? friendship... ooh fuck'.

"Dahyun? Did you-" Tzuyu was cut-off.

"Of c-course! Why would i forget about it??" Dahyun chuckles nervously and hugged tzuyu.

"Hahaha i really thought you forgot about it" Tzuyu loosen the hug and gave something to Dahyun.

"It's just a prank, they know about it! of course i remember it, it's our 3rd yr friendship anniversary." Dahyun looked around and then Chae, Lisa, and Rose starts laughing to support Dahyun's statement. "Anyway Thank you for the gift".

"Uh here!" Dahyun took a chocolate from her skirts pocket.

"Aww, thank youuu" Tzuyu is so delighted, "I just have something to say to taehyung, i'll be back. Thank you again Dahyun Love youuu" Tzuyu left.

"Omygosh Dahyun! You really forgot about it aye?" Lisa laugh.

"Y-yeah, there's just something in my mind lately" Dahyun said, ' I've been distracted lately'.

"Something changed" Lisa said.

"Right! She's been kinder and hmm she always treat us food"Rose added, "And i love it!".

"I know why she's been acting weirdly, i know we're all weird but heh" Chaeyoung smirked.

"Weeee don't talk about that, let's just play while waiting i guess" Dahyun quickly suggest.

-After class-

'Lunch!Finally' Dahyun thought. As she came out someone grabbed her hand and pull her to the field.

"Charan~" The girl said in a cute way.

"Oh unnie! What's all of this?" Dahyun was suprised.

"For you! We're going picnic" Sana said and place the blanket.

"Ah i see" Dahyun said but she was panicking on the inside.

"Did you like it?"

"Of course!" Dahyun smiled.

"I'm relief" Sana hugged Dahyun, dahyun turn red " I thought you wouldn't like it".

-At house-

"Mommmm i'm home~" Dahyun came in with a little bit dancing when she heard the song her mom is playing.

"What's with you lately?" Mom asked while cooking.

"Nothing much, just dancing to the beat" Dahyun chuckles and continued her weird dance.

"Are you inlove?"

"N-no no! HAHA why me? no! of course not!" Dahyun giggles, "Why would you say that?pfft".

"You know i went throught that" Mom laugh, "And i know exactly".

"You've been strange lately , you're so cheerful, you smile by yourself , you sunddenly care more about your appearance like rightnow you're wearing liptint? You always sing" Mom explained, 'Woah did i really smile alone? I should've ask why, that's so many reasons'.

"I am assuring you, i'm not inlove because study first, ok byee" Dahyun rush to her room and jump in to her bed and rolled herself.

'Sana' Dahyun remembered what happend in the field she didn't realize she was smiling out of the bloom. She went up to their rooftop and sat in the camping tent she and her dad made with fairy lights when she was just little.

She starts to continue her drawing then she looked up in the sky, she saw a full moon.

                                                                      Her smile glowed like the moon,

                                                                                 immensely beautiful.

                                                                                                                                            -Dahyun 2011

_._._._._._._._._._

[Edited] just checked for some errors