It'll be ok

Kenmas Pov

Y/n was curled in my arms asleep, her face was relaxed and she looked so peaceful. I kissed her forehead before I rested my head on hers. The room was awfully silent as her parents shouted downstairs.

The house was silent as the front door opened and closed. The voices were loud but not enough to be shouting like before. Someone was walking up the stairs and knocked on y/ns door "y/n?" It was Kuroo at the door. I looked up to the door "Come in"

Kuroo came in looking confused "Why...You know what nevermind is she ok?" He asks. He was obviously wondering why I'm here, why I'm sat on y/n's bed with her in my arms. I shook my head to his question "Are you?" Kuroo shrugged and sat beside us.

His face was dull, I couldn't tell if he was worried or sad. I turn my head to face him fully what would he think if he knew we were dating? I took a deep breath and looked away. I'll wait for y/n and we can tell him together... "I think dad will leave again," Kuroo said bluntly. But if he leaves...He'd want to take y/n with him.

Regular Pov

You open your eyes slowly, the lights were bright in your room causing you to rub your head against what you thought was the pillow. It was hard. You look seeing Kenma smiling down at you "Awake?" You flush pink on the cheeks and giggle "Sorry" 

You look over to Kuroo who was next to Kenma, he didn't look happy. That's when you remembered about your parents fighting again. "Kuroo" You call sitting up with a worried expression. He looked over smiling "You were playing board games?" he was avoiding what was happening.

The three of you played a few other games waiting to be allowed downstairs again. Finally, your mother comes and knocks on the door and peers in. She smiles at the three of you "Will Kenma be staying for dinner?" Kenma looked up in surprise knowing he had stayed for dinner for about a million times in the past two weeks "No no I'll be going now" Your mother chuckles "It's ok, take your time sweetie" She closes the door and makes her way downstairs.

Kuroo gets up from the floor "I'm going to the toilet" He makes his way out the room. You look over to Kenma "Is he ok?" He shrugs and looks at you. He smiles and reaches to hold your hand "I'll message you when I'm home ok?" You nod and smile "You can sta-" Kenma interrupts you standing up "I'm sure your parents will want to talk with you and Kuroo alone"

You look down and begin to pack away the board game. "Y/n" Kenma looks down to you "I'm here for you..." You knew this but everything was just getting all muddled together. You looked up and smiled, Kenma smiles back bending over and kissing your forehead "I'll be off then"

You watched Kenma walk out and here him bump into Kuroo and chat with him on the way out. Kuroo obviously knew about your parents didn't say anything...