66 - Bloody christmas

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL

"Cazzo di merda questo stupido cazzo! (Fucking shit this stupid fucking!)" I heard Alessia yell

"Cazzo di merda questo stupido cazzo! (Fucking shit this stupid fucking!)" I heard Alessia yell. Oh fuck, what or who was she swearing at now. "Alessia?" I asked as I stepped into the bedroom. The light filled the entire room, the curtains were drawn and some of her clothes lay scattered across the floor. I've grown used to her messiness suffice to say. My house has become more of a home with her in it. I wouldn't have it any other way.

She was muttering alone. So why the fuck was she yelling? "Why are you shouting?" I sighed as I watched her look into the full length mirror in front of the wardrobe. She held her jeans up to her hips and she was topless, with only her bra covering her. She narrowed her eyes and sighed in defeat. "My jeans don't fit properly."

I looked at her as she struggled to do up the zip, her belly being in the way. "Wear something else." I said as I leaned against the doorframe. "Wear something else? Oh why didn't I think of that?" She mocked as she held her hands on her hips in a huff. Shit, I'm on thin ice.

I walked up behind her, sensing her tension and frustration. I rested my hands on her growing belly, placing my head in the crook of her neck. "It's just dinner with my parents. They won't care what you wear." I assured her. I planted a gentle kiss on her neck. She placed her hands onto mine, looking into the mirror. "I know but-" She started before I cut her off. "No buts, come on Alessia just wear something comfortable. Don't make me punish you."

I looked into the mirror to see her smirking. "Perhaps I like being punished." She bit her lip slowly. The damn temptress. I let go off her and looked at her. She was glowing, never have I seen a sight like this before. She was so beautiful and despite her complaining about gaining weight, nothing bothered me. She was still as beautiful, if not more, since that day we met. "Twenty minutes. Downstairs." I tapped the Rolex on my wrist. I wasn't going to give her what she desired, at least not yet.

I walked away and it was my turn to smirk when I heard her blow out a breath of air. I headed downstairs and went into my office. Alessia was all over the place, sometimes I am unsure what to do. A guard apparently breathed incorrectly and she punched him. She definitely broke his nose and so I am trying to avoid that by whatever means necessary.

"Get off my fucking case." I growled into the phone. I sat on my leather bound chair, my legs crossed atop my wooden desk. I held the phone to my ear tightly as I listened to the man on the other end ramble on. "You have nothing on me. If I were you, I'd focus on someone else. Say someone by the name of Marcan." I said my voice not wavering in the slightest. I had answered a pathetic call from the chief of police. He was always trying to bring me the fuck down. I was getting tired of his tactics and for once, I couldn't be bothered to deal with the middle aged man.

"Alessia Ferrari is-" The chief started before I cut him off. "Don't you dare bring her name into this. I will personally execute you. Do you understand me? It would be a damn shame if your wife's cancer treatment was denied..so don't test my patience." I growled cooly.