🔥Bennett🔥

This was requested by Chicken_chaloopa from Wattpad. You are not the Energiro Archon, but you do have an Energiro Vision. I also see Bennett being 16-17 and MC is 18-19, so MC is older in this scenario.

"Oh gosh," (Y/n) said, looking at her childhood friend. He had splinters everywhere, bruises all over his legs and arms, and it looked like he had a bloody nose. "Bennett, are you ok? Please tell me you didn't limp all the way here."

"Uh...I did," Bennett chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "I ran into a Hilichurl camp. I won, but I crashed into a lot of crates and barrels."

"Oh dear," (Y/n) face palmed, and gently took her friends hand and brought him to one of the beds in the Cathedral to try and heal him. No, (Y/n) is not part of the church. She works as a doctor, and sometimes visits the Cathedral to see Barba and see if there was anything she needed help with. Today is one of those days. "You really are reckless, you know that? You should watch where you're fighting instead of running in head first."

"But it was a commission," Bennett said, sitting on the bed. He's used to (Y/n) having to heal and take care of him, mostly cause she's been doing this since the two were little. "I had to."

"Even so, you're still getting pretty injured," (Y/n) sighed. "It's bad enough that you have such bad luck, but bad luck plus Hilichurls? That's a very bad combination my friend."

"I'm fine I promise," Bennett laughed. "You always worry way too much."

"Cause I worry you're not going to come back," (Y/n) said, and started getting all the splinters out of his skin. "You're my best friend, you know I get worried about your well being."

Bennett's face flushed red. He wasn't expecting that from his crushes mouth.

A soft knock on the door came.

"Come in." (Y/n) said, continuing to get as much of the splinters out of her friends skin as she could.

"You got hurt again?" Barbra asked, hands on her hips as she had a very not happy face. "Bennett, you really need to try and be careful this time. At least you didn't get hit by lightning this time."

"Wait you what?" (Y/n) asked, stopping what she was doing and looked at her friend. She face palmed. "Of course you did...I shouldn't be surprised."

"So what happened this time?" Barbra asked, grabbing some tweezers and started getting as many splinters out of Bennetts other arm as she could.

"A Hilichurl camp, but he crashed into a lot of crates and barrels, again," (Y/n) sighed, using a cleansing heart and used some water as a magnifying glass to zoom in on the places where she saw splinters, making sure sh wouldn't miss any. "I feel like whoever commissioned him to do this just tried to get him injured."

"Are you ok?" Barbra asked, gently taking Bennetts face into her hands so she could look at his bruises and the swelling near his eye and cheek.

Bennetts face flushed red. "Y-yeah."

The door suddenly kicked down, and there was Amber. "(Y/n)! We need your quick healing skills now! Kaeya and Aether got injured when they ran into the Abyss and both look like they're on the brink of freezing to death!"

"Oh, uh, yeah," (Y/n)'s concentration was broken and the water she was using just fell onto the floor. "She gathered up her supplies and put them into her medical bag. She slung her bag over her shoulder and ran out. "Bye Bennett! Bye Barbra!"

"Hey! Wait up! I need to show you where they are!!" Amber yelled, and ran after them.

(Y/n) gently put Kaeya and Aether on the beds in the medical wing of the Cathedral. She had healed the major wounds, and the small ones would heal within 24 hours. She used Hurricane Seeds to carry them, since carrying them both seemed like too much work, and Amber had to run off due to Hilichurls being not that far form where (Y/n) was healing the two.

"Oh thank goodness we made it back..." (Y/n) sighed, and put a blanket over each of them, not wanting them to freeze. It was rumored to snow, since it was around fall, and sometimes Mondstadt would get early snow. (Y/n) was afraid she would have to carry them when it snowed, and they were freezing enough already.

Summoning an Everflame Seed, (Y/n) lit a fire in the fireplace. Luckily each room has their own fireplace. Even though you couldn't see any chimneys from outside of the Cathedral, the smoke would be sucked up by a device Lisa and (Y/n) had worked on together to suck up the smoke through a portal and release from far away from Mondstadt so no one had to breathe in the smoke or possibly cause a fire.

Doing some last minute checks on the two, (Y/n) sighed and left the two to rest. She wandered to where she left her jacket and slipped it on. Going outside, (Y/n) saw Bennett and Barbra talking, both holding hands.

Smiling sadly, (Y/n) used a Hurricane Seed and flew over to Angel's share. She knew Diluc was going to be working this night, so the comfort of a friend was greatly needed.

Bennett saw (Y/n) flying towards Angel's Share. He felt sad. Even though he's had a crush on (Y/n) since she was 10 and he was 7. But there were no signs of her ever seeing him that way, but there was Barbra. He made his choice, and he has to live with it.

(Y/n) landed in front of Angel's Share, her face not in the happiest moods. Patton was standing in front of the tavern.

"You alright (Y/n)?" He asked. The only reason he knows (Y/n) is due to (Y/n) privately tending to Diluc's wounds, and he would get word of (Y/n) being the one who would heal him.

"Just a bad day..." (Y/n) gave a small smile to Patton, before she opened the tavern door, and saw Diluc drying a glass. "Hey Diluc..."

"Miss (Y/n)," Diluc said, turning his attention to his friend. He saw her red and swollen eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Uh..." (Y/n) walked over, and sat down at the bar. She's underage to drink but Diluc never minded if (Y/n) sat at the bar.

"It's Bennett, isn't it?" He asked. As much as he always looks like he doesn't care, he'll listen to (Y/n)'s problems. She rarely talked about her problems, and Diluc knew (Y/n) probably needed some right now. "I'm going to guess him and Barbra-"

(Y/n) raised her hand, stopping him. She didn't want to hear her friends name. "Yeah...basically..."

"Well," Diluc made her a (favorite non-alcoholic drink), and passed it to her gently. "How about you and I talk. I'm all ears."

(Y/n) smiled softly, and took a sip from he drink. Even though she was hurt, she's glad she wasn't alone.