𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓

It had been two weeks since Dejhari and Kataleya spoke and she felt a little bit better about the conversation and actually started understanding his side a little bit clearer.

She noticed that without the break he probably will grow to resent her. He needed the time and she was going to give him just that. She missed him miserably but knew that they would be back way stronger.

She sat in front of her computer with her head on her fist as she listened to her teacher talk. She was exhausted because she stayed up watching movies with Kamiri and her mom.

"This is so annoying.." She said rolling her eyes.

"I'm sorry this is annoying Kataleya, please turn your mic off and email me on how I can make it less annoying.." The teacher, Ms.James spoke.

"I'll get on that email right now.." Kataleya said before turning her mic off and going to her email. She didn't even know she didn't have her mic on, she was feeling a little anxious about it but didn't say anything.

She started writing the email to her teacher as she listened to her speak. She was sure to let the teacher know that breaks should be included into the class and how to make the work more interesting.

"Alright, that's all for class today. Kataleya be sure to get me that email.." She said, Kat took herself off of mute and turned her camera on.

"I'm almost done with it. Is it a deadline?" She asked.

"No, I just want to hear how you think the class is annoying.." Ms.James responded. "But next time, please be sure to keep those comments to yourself.."

"Um, why?" Kataleya asked. "If that's my opinion I should be able to express it even though I didn't mean for you to hear it but since you did, well that's how I feel.." She expressed.

"I understand but that's something you shouldn't express in the middle of the lecture.."

"Ok.." Kat said noting to only express herself before and after lecture. She left the call and continued to finish her email to her teacher also adding when she'll express herself.

"Kataleya!" Crunchy called out.

"Please stop screaming my name.." She said.

"Come here!" He yelled again, she sighed and stood up from her desk and started making her way downstairs.

"I swear if you tell my name again, I'm going to punch you in your mouth.." She said walking down the steps, he chuckled.

"I ain't doodoo, I'a smack you.." He said.

"Who is doodoo?" She asked with her top lip curled.

"Doodoo, dookie balls, doom, boom, chilli foam, whatever the fuck the boy name is.." He said.

"It's just Doom, stop playing around.." She said.

"Mm, well you got packages and shit over there and some mail.." He said as she walked into the kitchen for a snack. "A rack of shit too, What you order now?"