CHAPTER 08 : UNSPOKEN MEMORY

It was Midnight and Diana couldn't sleep she took a book, and her reading glasses, and was supposed to open the door, when Lily spoke.

"Couldn't sleep?" Lily asked and Diana nodded.

"Want to join me in the common room?" She asked, and Lily stood up from her bed, and the two of them made their way downstairs.

"Why couldn't you sleep?" Lily asked while they were going down.

"Thinking" Diana said, and Lily knows that, it isn't a good sign whenever she thinks to much she gets stressed.

"Boys looks like we have company", Someone said, and they recognised the voice, it belonged to James Potter.

"Yes Hello" The two girls said before sitting down in front of the fire, Diana put her glasses on, and started to read her book, while Lily observed the crackling fire.

"Why are you ladies down here?" James asked particularly at Lily.

"Couldn't sleep" Diana answered for the two of them, this caught Remus' attention and looked at Diana, he knows something's bothering her.

"What are you thinking about Diana?" He asked, "Remus you know me to well" Diana said closing the book and looked at Remus who was beside Sirius, Sirius stared at her, and admired how her hair was down and, how her glasses were perfectly placed.

"So, what or who are you thinking about?", Remus asked Diana went near them and snaked an arm around Remus.

"Wait, who?" Sirius said pertaining to the question asked to the girl earlier.

"So it was true, Diana Lupin does fancy someone, who's the lucky bloke?" Sirius asked looking at Diana with a smile.

"No one" Diana replied still hugging his brother.

"I do hope you're telling the truth Ana" Remus said with a glare.

"You caught me, fine" Diana said surrendering.

"Want to talk about it?" Remus said softening.

"Why not" Diana said with a smile.

"Oi, Prongs, you can leave us for now" Remus said, and James left with Peter.

"I'll tell you in the morning Lils" Diana said with a smile, and Lily went up the girls dormitory.

"You to Pads" Remus said, and Sirius sighed before ruffling Diana's hair, and went up the boys dormitory.

"Pray tell what's bothering you little sister" Remus said as she gestured for Diana to sit beside him at an armchair.

"He's bothering me" Diana said taking her reading glasses off, and putting it at the top of her head.

"Sirius?" Remus questioned and Diana nodded as a response.

"What has he done?" Remus asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No he have done nothing, to be exact I don't even know why I'm thinking about him" Diana said, staring right in front of the fire.

"Have you considered the fact that you don't fancy him any-" Remus didn't finish his sentence when Diana scoffed.

"I don't fancy him anymore dear brother" She said with a sneer.

"Darling I've known you ever since, and I am indeed your brother, so why don't you trust me with this one?" Remus said giving her a smile, and a piece of chocolate, Diana laughed lightly before taking the chocolate, and started to talk.

"I've been thinking about him, to be honest I can't stop thinking about him, I find myself staring at him more often, but I don't know he has this effect on me, I'd lie for him, I'd do anything, but I think I stopped that feeling, now I'm just thinking about him" Diana said looking down.