Sanjuunana-Gardener just wants to marry a cute boy. Why is it so hard?

[M/N][L/N]

"Mama... are you leaving me?"

"Of course... not, mama just needs a break. I'll come back when papa comes back"

But papa has never came home once.'

If only (M/N) knew he was dead.

The cat ate the bullies who dared to physically harass him. (M/N) never found out.
-

"Oh, look. It's everyone from Tokyo together." Mai sneered

"Technically no." I mumbled to Neko on my shoulder.

"You went out of your way to greet us? Disgusting" Zenin said

The young Mai Zenin raised a hand to her own hair as she twirled around some locks, her eyes uncaring and clearly a confident stance that showed she was being condescending. Todo lifted his hand to rub the back of his head as he pointed out Okkotsu wasn't here before he looked at Fushiguro to stare him down. Kugisaki crooked a finger and curled it towards the Kyoto students while telling them to hand over the cake and sweets.

The blonde girl with two ponytails that defied gravity and went upwards pointed out how scary Kugisaki looked. Her eyes were bright blue. The weird but cool wooden looking robot told them not to mind Okkotsu not being there. Instead, he suggested that we, the Tokyo students, we at a disadvantage for having three first years. Kugisaki started freaking out as her jaw dropped at the appearance of the robot. The one with black hair and closed eyes said age was irrelevant especially with Fushiguro since he was more talented than the head of the Zenin clan.

He's probably right but the only times I've seen Fushiguro fight are also the times he's been thrown into buildings by others effortlessly. He also did get his ass whooped by me. Probably in the wrong crowd.

The blue haired girl tried to reassure nervously both of the Zenin family members while I stood there with Neko trying to get my attention by pawing at my cheek which worked. He licked my cheek which made me warn him softly not to do it since his tongue was like coarse sandpaper. All I got was a weird cat sniff before my cat turned to jump off into my shadow. My attention was redirected to a women wearing a sort of shrine maiden kimono, white and red, who clapped her hands and told them not to fight amongst themselves and stop behaving like children.

Hey, I may be 18 but mentally I can be a three year old at times.

When she turned to face us and asked where the idiot was. Did she mean me, Kugisaki, Itadori? We're all pretty dumb idiots. Panda spoke up saying Gojo was late and Maki chimed in saying that of course he would never show up on time. What she was talking about Gojo? Oh, that idiot. I agreed that he could be an idiot. The sound of a cart coming closer could be heard from the wheels rolling on the ground that squeaked occasionally when the cart bumped into the cracks in the stone pavement.

It was funny to see two different reactions on opposite ends of the spectrum. One of admiration and one of disgust upon seeing Gojo while I was there with a resting bitch face like normal. He mentioned that he was late because he was overseas while I wondered what he meant. He started handing out weird pink paper mummy human souvenirs to the Kyoto students before saying there was none for the teacher which she angrily yelled she didn't need one.

Then, Gojo turned to us with a big grin and spun with the cart elegantly. His right left lifted backwards and high into the air elegantly which looked so extra and extravagant. He was sure flexible. I don't think I would be that flexible but I could work on it. When Kugisaki mumbled angrily that overly excited adults were creepy, I agreed with her slightly. The top of the cart sprang open and Itadori sprung out excitedly before posing rather cutely.