10

I managed to get back home at the same time as Sebastian. We both got in to the apartment together.

'I can't believe how close the day is.' Sebastian speaks out in the silence.

'What day?' I ask, not knowing what he's talking about.

'Um, our wedding?' He laughs as he goes and puts his bags down. I completely forgot really how close this day was. It was only around 6 months now until the wedding... And I still don't know what to do.

———

'Mr Estrada invited you both to a ball tomorrow night.' Sebastian's dad informs us as we get out of the car.

'Why us?' Sebastian asks as he looks towards his dad.

'I'm not sure, I guess you made a new friend. Either way, you must show up. Both of you. And dress your best. I'll see you guys later!' He quickly says before being driven off by his chauffeur.

'Weird, don't know why he needed to invite both of us. I would've brought you along anyway.' Sebastian mutters as he walks ahead into the shopping centre.

'Why did you ask him to drop us off here anyway?' I say, attempting to change the subject.

'Can't I spoil my future wife?' He enthusiastically takes hold of my hand as he leads me to the many, many shops we were about to encounter.

'Buy something for tomorrow, since we're here.' He adds as he looks through the pile of dresses.

I look around, trying to find something that I can wear tonight and something caught my eye. A long navy blue dress. It had a beautiful neckline, with stunning details going up the side of the dress.

'I wanna try that.' I point to the dress as Sebastian follows my finger.

'Excuse me, can you give her that dress, that one, that one, and that.' He says pointing at another 3 dresses on the rack along with the one I chose.

'Why so many?' I ask.

'Shh, just try them.' He says as he pushes me into the dressing room.

I first slip into a beautiful red dress, with sequins decorating the top of the dress as it slowly faded into a dark shade of red. It fit me perfectly, and definitely complimented my figure. I go out to show Sebastian and his eyes begin to glow.

'You're so gorgeous, baby.' He says as he gets up and admires me, not getting too close to avoid ruining the dress.

'Ok, that's enough. I still got more to try.' I laugh as I walk back into the changing rooms.

I tried on the other 3 dresses and honestly the red one was my favourite... And it was Sebastian's favourite too.

'I'll get the red one.' I tell him as I walk out the dressing room, fixing my top.

'You're getting them all, baby.' I look up at him shocked. 'No, I just want the red one. It's fine.'

'It's a gift. If you try fight it, I'll just get you more.' He says as he puts his finger on my lip. I smile as I roll my eyes. 'You're annoying.' I say as we walk out of the shop... hand in hand.