49

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END!!!!!!

this is a long one.... 5.1K words.

***************************

Don't blame me

Love made me crazy

If it doesn't, you ain't doing it right

***************************

HARRY

"Then try harder!" I yell at Zayn, who's frantically beating the keys of his computer.

It's been 7 hours since we lost Ben and I had barely blinked out of the fear of missing something. Dorian and Apollo were in the corner on the phone with Allergy who was having a meltdown all the way from her parent's house.

Rumer was pacing right next to me but he was keeping calm.

I was not.

I was livid.

"I'm trying!" Zayn bites back, and I groan out before walking to the mini fridge and pulling out a Diet Coke.

I just wanted to taste her...

Dorian somehow managed to look the most distraught out of all of us. Bentley was like his Rumer in a way. I could tell he was trying hard to keep it together and the fact that Apollo yelled at Zayn to put the drugs they had on them in the safe to keep them away from him showed that he was more sensitive than anyone let on.

Addiction wasn't something easy to get over, and Dorian had been fine as long as I've known him, but watching him reach for a bag of little purple pills made my heart clench for Ben.

Hearing that phone call was enough to send everyone spiraling, I have never felt so much fear before. It took us seconds to get into Niall's car after she called, and we were just driving down looking for her, but she was nowhere to be found.

I've never heard Bentley be so scared before, it sent a chill down my spine, in tears dummy cheeks. The last time I saw her she was almost panicky, and she left me alone in the hotel room after reading out a poem that I think exposed how she felt.

These seven hours were crucial, especially knowing that Luna had Bruce and most likely Oscar take her.

Fuck, fuck, fuck... They were probably torturing her the way they did to me. I barely made it out of those... I didn't even want to think about how she must feel.

That is, if she's feeling at all.

If Ben was having an episode in the custody of those fuckers, she's as good as dead.

Her death wish always came through when she would leave... and I can't afford to lose her, no matter how much she thinks she isn't worth anything.

Niall, the brown haired racer I had heard of went to go ensure that the security we had on Emmy was doubled.

If they were going after the things I need, she'd be next up on the list.

Every single second was worse than the next. Ben was gone, I couldn't reach out to Emma Leigh and knowing that there was nothing I could do right now but wait was debilitating.

We didn't know where Luna was and when we finally found Bentley's car, it was burnt all the way down to the skeletal system.

It was the second car Luna burnt down, and even though this one wasn't really hers, the fact she had managed to melt down something else into nothingness was enough for me to fuel more rage into my blood.