RidgePoint 2

I managed to find the tiny little bathroom and quickly brush (I'll just refer to Tara's body as my own now) my teeth.

I still had Tara's memories. Which was no easy feat.

Besides hating herself she hated her sister even more. Jealous of her looks and personality... and well her everything.

As I existed the bathroom, a short girl stood in front of me, and I suddenly got why Tara was so jealous.

Girl was super cute.

With a frowning face and a quizzical look in her green eyes, she eyed my outfit in confusion.

"Tara I've never seen you wear that dress before. When did you buy that?"

"Oh uh right before we moved". I said nervously trying really hard not to fumble with my words.

She eyed me with confusion a bit more but then her face relaxed.

"Well you look nice. I'm glad you're dressing up a bit more. I told you that dresses were much nicer for you". She said with a smile. A tiny dimple appearing on her right cheek.

I couldn't tell if she was being sincere or not so I just have her a big goofy smile.

A shout came from what seemed like outside the house.

"I'm heading to work! Girls! Get a move on! You're gonna be late!"

Ah that must've been the father.

He was named Ben from what I remember. He worked as a vet at a small shelter nearby.

And if I had to rack my brain, I believe Evangeline and Tara's mother died when they were very small.

(You see what I mean by the 'Twilight' and other werewolf stories being somewhat the same?)

"Well we better go. Come on". Evangeline said as she quickly ran to her room. Presumably to grab her bag and keys.

I timidly followed her glancing at the half empty house.

They had only been here for a week before Evangeline and Tara had started school.

But still the half empty house felt so... I don't know... soulless? Like something was really missing.

We walked outside to where a black Nissan was parked looking a bit beat up but still in good shape.

Nice car for a teenager.

Evangeline (or Eva as I was now calling her thought wise) got in the drivers seat while I awkwardly sat in the passenger seat.

Having to kind of jam myself in.

I'm really trying not to be rude but Tara's body kinda just took up all the room.

Ok to do list : 1. Survive 2. Go on a healthy diet and maybe pick up a sport or something.

From what I recall, Tara always ate a shit ton of junk food and drank like 5 cokes a day. So it wasn't surprising that she ended up with heart problems before her uh end.

As we drove off to our new school, I could feel myself sweating, mostly because the jacket was kind of heavy but also because I was so nervous.