Chapter 13: Fights Suck

It's been about a week since Lou and I went on our first date. Lately, the guys have been doing a lot of tour prep, but we still manage to have lots of fun. My team went home about 3 days ago, and Niall still misses Marlee a ton. Apparently, their date went pretty well and they are pretty good friends; not a couple, not yet.

Right now the boys and I are at the studio in downtown London. They are working on some more stuff for the tour, like I couldn't have guessed. I can't really believe that I'm going home in three weeks, it's just been a really fast trip.

"Ashley, what do you think?" Louis asked. Looks like I was spacing out again.

"About what?"

"Should we open with Live While We're Young or Kiss You?" Niall asked.

"Ummm... Kiss You. Save the best for last." I giggled.

The boys continued to work hard for about another 5 minutes. And then like the five year olds they really were, they completely lost interest. Harry grabbed a water bottle and Louis tipped it up, spilling the water all over Harry's pants. We all started to laugh, but Harry stopped us by picking up two more water bottles and splashing them all over the place. We were all completely soaked, but no one really cared.

Once we dried off, or at least the guys did (my hair was still dripping wet), we left the studio and decided to go get something to eat. It only took one step outside, and then we were swarmed. Paparatzzi and fans everywhere. I seriously felt like I was going to die. Paul tried to keep them away, but he alone couldn't fend off about sixty people. Girls were screaming at me left and right. I felt claustrophobic, and I could tell Niall was too. I was pushing my way out when I felt a pain in my right ankle. I instantly fell on the ground, how embarrassing.

"What happened love?" Louis asked, helping me up.

"Someone stepped on my ankle, hold on." I said, stopping in front of the crowd of girls.

"To whoever decided it would be fun to step on my ankle, I applaud you. Thank you for showing me the true fan you really are. How willing you are to hurt me in order to get to the boys. Congratulations, I bet the boys really love you now." I sassed, and walked away.

We finally made it to the restaurant after about two blocks of flashing cameras and screaming fans. My ankle still hurt, but it was nothing a little pre-wrap couldn't fix. I was really annoyed with those fans though, some of them are just crazy.

Lunch was unexpectedly really quiet. Louis kept silent pretty much the entire time, only talking to me when he needed the ketchup or something. What had gotten into him?

We went home and I quickly changed into my sweats. I hated dressing up, even if it was something simple. Sweats will always be my first true love.

It was getting late, so I headed upstairs to go to bed. I noticed Louis quickly following behind me and I giggled. I went into my room and sat on my bed, waiting for his head to pop in. Sure enough, he came in and sat down next to me. But he wasn't smiling, or anything close to a happy expression. He looked sort of upset.

"Hey Lou, what's up"

"I just need to talk to you about something." he said solemnly.

"What?"

"Well, do you remember earlier today, with those fans outside the studio?"

"How could I forget." I laughed, showing him my wrapped ankle.