XIX

Latte zoomed around the house, somehow not knowing that the tinkling bell sound she was chasing was actually attached to her collar, as Sprinkles napped nestled inside of the ducky-printed blanket she had claimed and now burrowed into for rest and comfort.
  Gaege was on the bed in the bedroom while Eddie showered, flipping through a Grooms catalog for outfit ideas. Eddie had gotten him to calm down about the wedding a little, enlisting the help of his sister and mom to help with the planning so that Gaege wouldn't drive himself crazy with every little detail.
  "Maybe a green tie for me...or for both of us?" Gaege mused aloud, as the door to the bathroom opened and Eddie emerged in just a towel around his waist. Gaege looked him up and down and immediately wanted to kiss him senseless, but his train of thought was momentarily interrupted by Eddie's honey voice. "Green? To match your eyes? That doesn't sound fair," he teased as he turned to the drawers and began digging around in them for some boxers and a sweats. Gaege was struck with a mischievous idea that he knew would please them both. Getting up, he took a now-confused Eddie, boxers still in hand, by the wrist and led him to the bed. Gently pushing him down onto his back at the edge of the bed, Gaege sunk to his knees and parted his lovers legs gently after undoing the towel and laying it down, kissing his way up his thighs. He paused his motions, "Would it sound fair to both wear green ties if I do a little" kiss "favor for you?"
  Eddie grinned as the kissing resumed and began to move higher up his body. "Yes, that sounds extremely fair to me," he sucked in a sharp breath on his last word at the first touch of Gaege's lips to his hard cock. Eddie was at a loss for words as his fiancé expertly wrapped a hand around the base of his length to stroke it while his heavenly mouth began sucking on the tip. Tongue swirling, hand tightening just the way Eddie liked every other tug, teeth dragging just enough each time Gaege lowered his mouth a little more down his length.
  Gaege and Eddie both knew that Eddie could cum from this alone, but Gaege had other plans. He took his mouth off Eddie's tip, earning a low whine, and stuck two fingers from his free hand into his mouth to make his next step easier. When he was satisfied he returned his lips to his lovers cock, resuming his previous motions for a moment or two before prodding Eddie to lift his ass up enough for Gaege to hastily and clumsily shove a pillow under his lower back with his free and saliva-coated hand.
  With easier access now, Gaege took Eddie's quickening moans as the sign to go for it. Pushing one digit against Eddie's entrance earned a moan of surprise from the aforementioned, who had been so lost in bliss he didn't think to wonder why Gaege had stuck his fingers in his mouth. He was very pleased with the outcome though, obviously, and bucked his hips slightly to meet the push-in of the saliva-coated finger that now searched for his prostrate. They continued like this until Gaege found it and Eddie weakly called out "Gaege," in a response, heat pooling in his body. Adding the second finger finally, Gaege began fucking his way in and out to Eddie's prostate much quicker than before, still going down on his dick but becoming sloppier as Eddie began to slightly shake, his impending orgasm sure to fill the warm mouth prepared to catch the load.
  Eddie's grip on his towel beneath him had his knuckles nearly white as he came with a shout, legs slightly trembling from the force of it. The combination of head and being fingered was phenomenal and had him seeing stars. His knees fell flat from their slightly elevated position and Gaege wiped his now-empty mouth with a grin, getting off his knees and climbing onto the bed next to Eddie to stroke his still-damp hair. "I should do that every time I want you to agree with me, teasing or not."
Eddie nodded slowly, still coming back down to Earth. "I was gonna agree to the ties anyway, but I'll definitely agree with anything if you do that again," he said, opening his eyes to gaze as the happy face of his fiancé. He giggled and grinned, "You've got my cum on your face," pointing to the little bit that had spilled out and that Gaege had somehow missed when wiping his mouth.
"You fucker, kiss it off!"
  "No! Why would I do that, that's gross,"
  "You kiss me right after I blow you all the time, how is this different?!"
  "I never directly feel it or anything though!"

————
a/n short but definitely sweet smut, hope you enjoyed! as a lesbian i'm for sure not well-versed in how bedroom things w a man go but luckily i have years of fanfiction reading to help me out, as well as feedback from y'all, lol i hope it was okay
i had a lot of wedding discussion at first but i cut it, originally i had cut the ending but i added it back bc i didn't wanna end in the middle of a smut scene lol. if you can't tell i have a liking for ending with a conversation or starting scene lmk if you guys think i should change it up though
thank you to doomsandshrooms for the new cover i absolutely adore it! go check out her fic she posted the first chapter today it's so good