FOURTH

Suddenly the loud sound of a lunch tray crashing the floor was heard, silencing the cafeteria

Seojun casually took a seat next to Jugyeong, Suho angrily following behind him. The tension in the air was thicker than whatever was in the school milk boxes.

Choi Sua and Soojin looked at each other, confused. "Is this- Is this about the helmet?" Jugyeong asked, hesitance present in her voice. She was clearly uncomfortable but neither of the boys seemed to notice. Seojun smirked, shaking his head. "No." he bluntly replied.

"Oh, then what?" she asked, setting down her chopsticks. The cafeteria held its breath, curious on what he was going to say. Seojun leaned in a bit closer,

"I want to eat with you."

It was as if they were watching a kdrama scene unfold. Eunmi turned her head away, covering her mouth in an attempt to not laugh. But she ultimately failed, resulting in her bursting out into laughter.

The whole cafeteria turned to look at her, wondering why in the hell was she laughing. Daniel subtly kicked her leg under the table, embarrassed by the amount of attention they were getting.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry. That was just so cringy, please continue." she wiped a fake tear away for the dramatics. Seojun eyed her carefully. now that he could see her in a better light, he recognized her from yesterday night.

Her dark hair flowed down her figure, her curtain bangs fell just aside her eyes and slight dimples appeared when she smiled. It was no doubtably her. But what really gave it away, was the bandaged wound that no one else except him seemed to notice.

Suho grabbed his collar, snapping Seojun out of his thoughts. the amused smirk on Seojun's face became more and more evident, seeing how angry he made suho just by talking to Jugyeong.

But before anyone could process anything seojun threw the first punch, knocking Suho to the ground. "Your face must be a rock something..." Seojun looked at his fist, a purple bruise appearing.

"Aren't gonna do anything class president?" Daniel asked, worrisome. Eunmi rolled her eyes, leaning over, she whispered a couple things into hera's ear. Hera nodded at the request and soon left the cafeteria.

In no time Suho was up and standing, his grip tightened on Seojun's collar once more. The two stared into one another's eyes, it was the most intense and dramatic staring contest ever.

Suho held his fist up to Seojun's face, but his morals stopped him from swinging all the way through. The cafeteria paused, wondering what was going to happen next, the only sound being  the sound of their unsteady breathes.

"HEY! What's going on?!" the principal came running in right after Hera.

a/n: if u don't understand
eunmi snitched </3