Chapter 10 (Graduation Exam!)

Sid pouted as she was forced to walk in the testing room and perform a jutsu or something like that.

Iruka sat down heavily, huffing as he rubbed his temple.

"Alright, Sid, make three clones that look exactly like you, and then you'll pass and get a leaf headband."

"That's it?" She rose a brow. Iruka gained a tic mark.

"Of course that's it!" He snapped. Sid whistled.

"Calm down, homie. I was only pulling your weave."

"What? Wait-no. Nevermind. Just perform the clone jutsu, please." He sighed. Sid shrugged before she made a handsign.

Small puffs of smoke erupted in the air and Iruka gaped.

'Her clones are even worse than Naruto's!'

They didn't even look alive, and had just rags for clothing on.

"So, do I pass?"

"THEY LOOK NOTHING LIKE YOU!" Sid glanced at the clones before looking back at Iruka.

"Sure they do."

"NO, THEY DON'T!! THEY LOOK LIKE THEY'RE STARVED!"

"Who's to say they aren't?"

Iruka was about to blow a gasket before he took a deep breathe. "You fail. Send in Sasuke Uchiha." 

"Send in duckass? No problem." Sid gave him a nonchalant thumbs up as she then walked out the door.

Iruka banged his head against the table, feeling tired from all of his interactions with Sid.

_______________/___/_________________////////

Sid walked out, pointing at the Uchiha in the room.

"Yo, you're up, Duckass." She lifted her chin up as if she was better than him.

The boy stood up and walked right past her, but Sid swore she heard something.

It sounded like...

"Hn?" She questioned, and Sasuke turned around. He rose a brow.

"Hn!" Sid smirked.

He just turned back around and walked into the testing room. Sid's smirk dropped as she sulked all the way to Naruto's desk.

"Hey! So how did it go!?" He asked excitedly. Sid flopped down on the seat.

"Well, my dear loving friend, I failed." Naruto's face dropped.

"Oh...Well, I'm sure you'll do better next time, believe it!!"

"You didn't let me finish." Sid shook a finger at him. Naruto gained a confused expression.

"I failed to annoy Duckbutt."

"Oh! So you passed the exam?!" Naruto asked, not paying attention to 'duckbutt', whoever that is.

"No."

Naruto's smile faltered again. "Oh..."

Sid grinned. "You wanna go get some dango later?"

Naruto perked up. "Dango? How about ramen?"

Sid shrugged. "Why not?" Naruto grinned.

"Hey, deadlast." Said a familiar voice. Sid and Naruto both turned their heads to find the Uchiha.

"Sasuke!!" Naruto scowled.

"Its your turn, loser." Then he walked away, a blue headband around his forehead. Sid blinked before looking at Naruto who was still a jumble of nerves.