8 - Care

5 months have passed. Yoongi and Jin's relationship is getting better (like no more awkward but still didn't talk much when they are together) it's just Yoongi who is still careful and didn't want to over the limit. While Jin too, he understood Yoongi's feelings and didn't want to push and make it hard for him.

Since Yoongi is working at the cafe where he used to work since at the college, he needs to leave Jungkook to the nursery. As you know, Yoongi is no longer a producer. He stopped becoming one since his pregnancy hit 5 months old. He actually felt bad to leave Jungkook being taken care of by someone else but he got no other option. He needs money to raise both of them (well being a producer can make money too but Yoongi can't just co-op with it's work. It requires day to night work so that is why he left that job since no one looking for Jungkook). Of course it was hard for him to be living like this but he never blamed anyone and his destiny.

It's showing 8PM and suddenly Taehyung's phone rang.

Taehyung: Uhm? Nuguseyo?

Jin: Jin here.

Taehyung: Arr... hyung... can you let me sleep for a while?

Jin: Sleep? Ya.. it still early to go to sleep

Taehyung: Arr.. I'm tired hyung. I need to take care of Jungkook right away after my work

Jin: You take care of Jungkook? Wae? Where is Yoongi?

Taehyung: I don't know hyung. He said he was in hospital and burned his.. arr molla. He asked me to get Jungkook at nursery and bring him home. Now, I want to sleep hyung.

Jin: Wait? Wait? Wait? He burns what?

Taehyung: He got burned

Jin: Morago? Burn? You mean burn from fire? OMG, is that bad?

Taehyung: Ah.. hyung. I don't know. I guess so. I'm just too tired and didn't ask anything when he got home just now.

Jin: Ya.. Kim Taehyung! I ask you to take care..

Taehyung: Hyung.. if you want to know why don't you go see himself. Kanta.. bye I love you.

Jin: Ya.. ya.. haish this kiddo

Then, Jin worriedly went to Yoongi's house.

As soon as he got there, he pushed the bell button without a sign to stop.

At the same time, Yoongi who just finished cleaning up (he already wear his clothe) rushed to the door when he heard the bell keeps ring

Yoongi: Aigoo.. who is that.. arasseo, arasseo. I'm going to... w-who is...

He opened the door and saw Jin.

Yoongi: Uh?! Hyung? Wae? Waegurae?

Jin: Are you okay?

Yoongi: Ne? Ne.. wayo?

Jin: I.. Taehyung said you got burn

Yoongi: Arr.. ne..

Jin: Odi?

Yoongi: Ne?

Jin: I said where? *worriedly

Yoongi: Uhm.. here.. Uhmm.. on my *while moving his arm to his right waist* Wae? Wae? Wayo?

Jin: Appo?

Yoongi: Uh.. n-no

Jin: I said appo?

Yoongi: N-no... I mean.. Yeah, but.. I feel better from the beginning I got..

Jin: Mogoso?

Yoongi: Ne? Ah.. no.. not yet.

Jin: Alright. I'll buy some food for you. Wait here

Yoongi: No, no. I still got food from..

Jin: What? 1 days ago? It's not a food, Yoongi.

Yoongi: Yeah but still edible

Jin looked at Yoongi with a serious face and Yoongi understood it. He showing is dominance

Yoongi: O-okay.. I wait here.

Time Skip

In another minutes, Jin comes with a handful of food while Yoongi opens the door for him with Jungkook in his hand. He suddenly woke up from his sleep because Yoongi was sure he wasn't comfortable with his diaper. When he looks at it, it's already leaked to his bed. So he changed it before Jin came and until now he hasn't slept back yet.

As Jin follow Yoongi from behind, he said

Jin: Take a seat. I will prepare this for you

Yoongi didn't answer. It's kind of weird for him and he suddenly feels like a family when Jin does that. But inside of him know, this will not gonna happen. Jin will never come back to him. Aside, he is glad that Jin had come over (with the other) several times so he quite knows where I put his kitchen stuff.

Few minutes later, everything is ready

Jin: Everything is ready

Yoongi come to the dining table and sit with Jungkook still on his hand

Jin: Mogo. Cha.. let me hold him.

Yoongi: Ne.. Kumawo hyung. But.. you didn't eat?

Jin: No. I will sit here. I want you to finish it all and that'll make me full.

Yoongi: Kamsahamnida

Jin look at him and have a thought, "cute"

Time Skip

It was time for Jin to leave, Yoongi sent him to the door since Jungkook already fell asleep. Thanks to Jin.

Yoongi: thank you hyung.

Jin: No need to thank me Yoongi.

Yoongi: Aniyo.. you did a lot..

Jin: Yoongi..

Yoongi: Ne?

Yoongi looked Jin right in the eyes. He is waiting for Jin to continue his word so he keeps his eyes blink for several times. but shortly after, he received a quick kiss on his lips and that made his eyes bigger.

Yoongi: W-what is that hyung?

Then Jin leaned in again and gave another peek  on his lips. After he parted, he wiped Yoongi's lip by his thumb and smiled while Yoongi was still confused.

Jin: I'm sorry Yoongi. I can't help that.. that I still love you Yoongi. I really do.

Yoongi still froze with what just happen

Jin: Kanta.. I'll come again next time. Go inside, you'll catch a cold. Bye *give him a wink

Yoongi: N-ne.. *still didn't brain what just happened