53. A Date To Remember!

A/N: When you're Ready by Shawn Mendes! I LOVE this guy!!!
Also images can be leading... or misleading ;)

Arianna's P.O.V

Okay Arianna, you have to do this. It's not even that big a deal! Just open that damn mouth and do it!

"Are you going to speak or should I just walk out and get my chips?" Oliver whined at me.

"Uhh you know what, you are right! Let's get some chips I am really hungry!" I quickly diverted as I stood up just to be held tightly by the wrist and yanked back to my seat by Theo.

"Stop diverting. I know you are not interested in Oliver's junk frenzy and deteriorating body. Just spit it out." Theo deadpanned as he received a smack on his head by Oliver.

 "Oh please! These muscles cannot be ruined by a packet of fried potatoes and nitrogen!" Oliver grinned at him as Noah mock saluted him.

"Huh, I can defeat you right here, right now!" Theo exclaimed as he lunged towards Oliver. I face palmed myself seeing the two assholes wrestle on the floor together as Noah had produced a bar of chocolate out of nowhere and was munching on it right now while enjoying the show.

"Want one? I have one more." Noah said as he pulled out another bar from his pocket.

"Please." I sighed as I took it from him munching on it.

Oliver climbed on Theo, pinning him to the floor. 

"And those are my muscles for you!" Oliver proclaimed loudly as Noah cheered on him. Theo just twisted him causing him to fall over as they started all over.

"Guys! Aiden confessed his feelings for me!" I screamed out as suddenly the two of them froze at once.

In the blink of an eye, they were seated on the couch on both of my sides, staring at me bewildered.

"What the fuck did you just say?!" Oliver shrieked near my ear as I pushed his face away.

"Aiden said that he likes me, a lot and I... I said the same." I mumbled, hiding my flaming cheeks.

"Fucking finally!" Oliver exclaimed, patting my back. 

"When did this happen by the way?" Theo asked excitedly.

"At the ball. Just before the blackout." I said as Noah grinned at me knowingly.

"Wait, you knew about this?" Oliver asked Noah as he nodded vigorously.

"Sorry people. You might be the dead-ass mafia but I have got fangirl rights on Aidrian!" Noah proudly said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Aidrian?" Theo questioned as Oliver face palmed himself.

"Aiden plus Arianna is Aidrian dumbass!" Oliver deadpanned as he turned towards me again, his eyes shining with mischief.

"So, did you two lovebirds kiss?" He squealed as Noah passed me a guilty look.

"Actually no. We had some sort of a distraction!" I said vaguely as Noah slumped down even lower. 

"Fine! I stopped the perfect moment! I screamed out when the CCTV's were finally disconnected, ruining their kiss!" Noah cried out as Theo narrowed his eyes at him.

"I forgive you since that was not the best place for a first kiss!" Theo winked at me.

"Wait, you still haven't had your first kiss?!" Noah exclaimed as I rolled my eyes.

"It was a really big deal that I even went to a normal school Noah. Kissing is a major extreme for a minor mafia!" I smiled sarcastically as he gave me a knowing look.