Chapter 48 : Bao Is The- 'Firecest'?

Yusheng wiped his mother's memorial tab. He had just moved it this morning. He smiled at it as he said,

"Mother... I'm doing well. I hope you're also fine."

He looked at Su Ying and gestured to him to come forward. Then he said,

"He's my wife. I... I love him a lot. More than my life. He's the one who brought color in my colorless black and white life."

Su Ying smiled as he said, "Mother-in-law, rest assured. I also love Yusheng a lot. I'm very obedient and listen to him no matter what he says. I always tend to him. Please don't worry about him. Right, hubby?"

Yusheng, ".......Yes. He's very...obedient."

Yusheng coughed to ease his expression that had become twisted due to what Su Ying had said. He said,

"Mother, I... now have a son. We have named him Shenxing. He was born a few months ago. He's very healthy and energetic. And... Little Shenxing looks very handsome."

Bao, who was in Su Ying's arms, instantly turned around and looked towards Yusheng's direction.

"Ahhh bububu ai hu hu..." Yes! I'm very handsome!

Both Su Ying and Yusheng laughed at their little baby's actions. The look in their eyes was as tender as possible.

Yusheng continued with a smile.

"Mother... I'm happy. I've a family now and I love them a lot. I'm no longer alone. Please... rest assured. And I..."

Su Ying encouraged Yusheng to continue.

Yusheng took a deep breath before continuing,

"I... I miss you. I don't blame you for anything. Don't be guilty, okay?"

Su Ying held Yusheng's hand. It was okay. You tried your best to relay your feelings. Hubby, your mother would definitely get it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Su Ying looked at Ding YiFan sitting inside the prison. She was looking haggard and the snakey charm she had was long lost.

That day, Ding YiFan had come to Shenxing's 100-Day celebration without any invitation. The reason Yusheng didn't invite them was clear, he was breaking their relationship with them and didn't want to get involved any further. However, that shameless woman had come pretending like she didn't notice it.

Su Ying absolutely didn't want his son's day to go wrong. Seeing her there only fouled his mood.

"Even if you all don't care about familial bonds. I do. He's my grandson. I've to come and bless him." Ding YiFan had said, acting all pitiful.

Su Ying was disgusted by her, not to mention Yusheng too. He still remembered how that woman used to look at his abdomen with a spiteful gaze when he was pregnant. Her gaze only revealed how she had wanted to harm his child.

"Here... Let me take a look at my little grandson." Ding YiFan had said. Her tone was soft but the evil couldn't be hidden in her eyes.

Su Ying had held Shenxing tighter in his arms. He absolutely wouldn't let that woman touch a single hair of his child. Yusheng was also there.

After seeing their stance, Ding YiFan stopped for a while. Then she started shedding crocodile tears.

"Although you two hate me... You have no rights to separate me from my grandson..."

Su Ying was feeling suffocated while Yusheng almost couldn't control his anger. The guests were watching the show all together. He felt bad. He didn't want his son's day to get ruined like that.