Learning about Mom, Dad, and Uncle Regulus

No One's P.O.V

"I've got a question for you papa," Cassiopeia said. Sirius smiled and said, "Go ahead and ask it pup." Cassiopeia asked, "Could you tell me what dad, mom, and uncle Regulus are like?" Sirius looked at his daughter and nodded his head. Cassiopeia walked over to him and sat down next to him. The others left to give the two their space. Irma showed Petunia her room. Sirius asked, "Who do you want to hear about first?" Cassiopeia thought for a moment before she said, "Mom first please." Sirius nodded his head.

He said, "Your mother is a werewolf. She always hated what happened to her. She was worried that when you were born you would get the werewolf DNA in you but you didn't. She is a bright, loving, and selfless person I have met. She wouldn't tell James, Peter, or myself that she was a werewolf. James, Peter, and I became Animagi for her to help her out. Remy is the brains of the Marauders. And she is one of the few that can keep James and me in check.

James is hard to explain. He was all over the place. He is very selfless. He never liked it when Remy or I got hurt. He was in love with quidditch. Merlin, you couldn't get him away from the pitch back when we were at Hogwarts. He is excellent at making pranks. He was the one who made any of our pranking items or ideas. He was very happy when Remy told us that she was pregnant with you. He passed out right after the words left Remy's mouth. Man was I laughing at him for passing out. Granted I passed out when Remy told us that you were a girl.

Regulus to say the least was a bit boring. He would always listen to what our mother would say. But he did it so I wouldn't get hurt. Even though I told him I would be okay. He was a great little brother. I never really got to tell him that before he died. He would have loved to meet you pup. He would have looked for you non-stop until he found you. Hell, you would have loved him.  He said that if I ever have kids that they would call him uncle Reg, Reggie, or R."

Cassiopeia was shocked and happy to know what her mom, dad, and uncle Reg were like. Cassiopeia hugged Sirius. Sirius smiled again and hugged Cassiopeia back. A couple of moment's later they broke the hug. Sirius asked, "Pup want to do something fun?" Cassiopeia said, "As much as I would like to papa. I have to get my things and set up my room." Sirius nodded his head. He said, "Well we can both do that first then do something first. We could have father-daughter time. If you want to." 

Cassiopeia nodded her head. She was happy that her papa wanted to spend time with her. Happy that she didn't have to be alone anymore. Happy of having a family. Happy with the friends she has. Happy that she never gave up when things got hard. Happy that she is alive. And she knew there are people who don't want her happy. She was going to be strong to protect her family. To protect her friends. And anybody she called her own. She wasn't going to be a pawn anymore. No, she is Cassiopeia Lupin-Potter-Black. 

And nobody messed with Potter's, Lupin's, or Black's if they wanted to live. She was going to make her own life with people that were going to help her. She knew she had to stop being friends with Ron and Ginny. She was going to make the people who hurt her pay for what they have done to her and she was going to have her friends and family help her. She was going to prove to the world why no one messes with Lupin's, Potter's, and Black's and make it out fine.

Word Count: 666