2- A2

9,100 words

Password correct.

No way.
No fucking way.
I'm so cool.
I'm a genius.
Somebody put me on criminal minds.
Dexter who?
Ok ok.
I'm literally in so much danger right now but I have to give myself credit.

I'm in the phone.
What now?

Find Liam's contact.

Call him?

Yes.

No.

Call him and tell him the situation.

I'll call him.

Searching through her phone, I find the contacts app and go into it. Typing in L, Liam's contact pops up immediately.

"Liam Window Payne" it reads.

Ok then.

Without any further thought I press the call button and hold the phone to my ear.

Oh god he doesn't even know who I am and I'm calling him this so so awkward.

I quickly begin to grow shit eating nervous again.
My heart rate steps up a beat and my breathing becomes unsteady.

This dude is legit a celebrity and I'm just calling him.

I should hang up.
What was I thinking.
I should find her dads name and call him, if she's found him then I'll get in contact with her.
I'll hang up then-

"Hello."

He sound came from the phone pressed to my ear, the previous sweat from my hands making it hard to keep the phone fully in my grasp.

As I go to reply back my heart nearly skips a beat and I'm left wordless.

Fuck.
What do I say?

I swallow, trying to find the courage to speak to him.

"Jade?"

Jade? That's her nickname?

"I uh erm it's- it's not Jaden... it's uh Athaliah, the replacement stylist."

Not giving him a chance to wonder why I had called him in the first place, I jump back into speaking and explain why exactly I'm talking to him.

"Jaden went to go find her dad to figure out where our rooms are since we're not in the system yet and she just hasn't come back and I've been sitting here a while..."

Maneuvering my one hand from supporting my other hand at gripping the phone, I gently place it around my mouth, cupping it towards the speaker of the phone.

I speak quieter now, not wanting to draw any unwanted attention to myself.

"There's this man, fucking creepy as hell. He touched me. Like the staring was whatever but he touched me then I got up to go to the counter and he followed. I'm scared to try to find Jaden and I don't know anyone else here."

"Woah wow uh I'm- I'm here, at the hotel, I can make it down there to keep him away but it might take me a couple minutes is that going to be ok?"

Relief flooded my veins as the nerves calmed to a low buzz.

He was going to come get me.
I'm not going to be alone.
The creeper won't touch me again.
He won't be able to do whatever he was planning on doing.