Setsuno or Mimic (Your choice)

You hum as you walk to your bedroom, hearing murmuring behind Setsuno's door. You stop and stare at the door, listening to the depressed male talk to himself. "What if her/him/them don't like it? What would i do then, no Setsuno...You can do this. All you need to do is tell her/him/them that you love them, oh god... she/he/they are going to hate it, Im so stupid for falling in love again" The last part made you slightly angry, you walk into his room with out knocking. He yelped and stared at you, You nervously threw a teddy bear under his bed with some F/C flowers. He rubbed the back of his neck, avoiding your tense gaze. 

"How dare you say that, they will love you Setsuno." Tears began to form in the blondes eyes, he nodded with a sad smile. "Thank you...L/n" He whispered, taking a deep breath before he blinked the tears out of his eyes. He bowed to you and picked up the teddy bear and flowers, You smiled and clapped. "Now go get your boo!" You cheered, jumping when you felt light pressure on your leg. You looked down to see Mimic gently smacking your leg, he was trying to get your attention without yelling nor hurting you. 

"oh, yes Mimic?" You kneeled down to listen, a small smile on your face.  "Overhaul wants to see you, Y/n." He casually spoke, huffing when you patted his head, though he secretly liked it. You stand straight and turned to Setsuno, quickly bowing before you followed Mimic out of the room. Mimic would bring you to Overhaul and would get mad when you decline his offer So it didn't confuse you when you both walked past Overhaul's office, he would often talk with you in many different places in the base as you the Shie Hassakai's spy. Mimic stops in front of a door, it was one that you've never opened before. 

You opened the door only to see a pitch black room, Mimic walked in and turned on the light. The room was selves of your favorite things, Flowers, Movies,candles and more. "Y/n, I need to tell you something-" Setsuno yelled out behind you, he stopped running when he saw the room. Mimic glared at him which the blonde didn't notice the glare, he looked away from the room. "i uhh...like you.." He muttered just loud enough for you to hear, and Mimic. 

"Hey! i like her too! we both can't date her!" The puppet yelled, crossing his arms before he came out of his plush form. "Y/N, Choose one of us." He demanded, You gulped and looked between them.

Mimic:

"I chose Mimic, Im sorry Setsuno..." You apologized to the sad blonde, you only saw him as a brother. He sighed and nodded, walking away. You did feel really bad that you made him cry but you had to go with your heart and it chose the angry puppet man, Who was grinning at you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and placed his head in the crook of your neck, you could feel him smile against you neck. "i love you, L/N." He whispered, pulling away and going back to his Plush form.

Setsuno

"I chose Setsuno, I do apologize Mimic but i only see you as a leader." you spoke calmly to the angry man, he just huffed and stormed out. You turned to Setsuno who was staring at you, a smile on his face and tears in his eyes. "Oh hey, don't cry" You rush over to his and place a kissing on his cheek, he threw his arms around you and held you tight against his chest. He cried into your shoulder as he rambled on about how he loves you, you stay quiet and rub his back. "I love you too." You finally kiss him on the lips,which he returns. "I love you too, now. why don't we go watch some Disney movies?" You asked before you were dragged away by an overly excited birb.

A/N:
I know mimic is really off but i can't make a really mean birb, it's difficult to do and plus it's early in the morning.