| twelve |

Chapter.12

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

Charlotte rapped along to the lyrics of 'Popstar' by DJ KHALID ft. Drake as she drove to Kendall's Beverly Hills home. "Cops pullin' up like I'm givin' drugs out, nah, nah.
I'm a popstar, not a doctor."

She continued to enjoy the song, until the sound of a phone call took over her Range Rover's speakers. She looked at her phone that was attached to her dashboard. 'D🦋' was trying to call her, she tapped the answer call button.

"I'ma show your sexy ass what relief is, my girl
Please don't take no shit that's 'bout to have you geekin'," Charlotte continued to rap the lyrics, even without the music in the background. She heard Aubrey start to chuckle, "Oh, so you're bopping?"

"Yes sir, and you're a great guy and all. But, you're really ruining the vibe," Charlotte joked with him as she pressed her brakes to stop at a red light.

"Sorry, I'm ruining the vibe of my song," Drake light heartily shot back at her. Charlotte shrugged, "Fair enough."

"What you doing?" Drake asked Charlotte. The traffic light turned green so she pressed lightly on her gas pedal. "Right now I'm on my way to Kendall's. She just got back from Paris, and I haven't seen her in like a month."

"That's cool, just a girls day. Y'all gonna order Nobu?" Charlotte smiled, "Oh, you know us so well."

"What are you up to?" Charlotte continued on the conversation. She still had about five minutes until she was there, so talking to Aubrey was the best time filler.

"Just got down working out with Jonny," The sound of a door closing came after Drake's voice. "So, I'm about to take a shower then hit the studio. But, I called to ask you something."

Charlotte took a right turn down Kendall's street. "And what would that be?"

"When are you coming to Toronto to visit me? 'Cause no mushy shit, I high key miss you," Charlotte could picture the smirk on Aubrey's face right now.

"Well, let's see," She thought for a moment, "Chris is taking Lucious early this weekend for Royalty's birthday party. So how about I fly out Friday morning, get there at like five your time. Spend all Saturday there, and then fly home Sunday morning. Sound good?"

"Yea, perfect. I'll get the OVO plane out to you Friday morning," Drake told her. Charlotte was going to tell him that she could get her own plane, but she knew there was no point because Aubrey wouldn't have it.

She chuckled as she remembered something, "You should hear Lucious. 'When is Drake coming back?'. That's all he asks. He's like obsessed with you." Charlotte laughed.

"FaceTime me when you get home with him, and I'll talk to him after I get out of the studio," Aubrey told Charlotte. She got excited, "He would love that."

She slowed down her car when Kendall's house gate came into her view. "Alright, I'm here I gotta leave you."

"Okay, I'll hop in the shower then," Drake's shower started in the background. "I'll talk to you later," Charlotte started her goodbyes. Aubrey said that he was excited for her to come out to Toronto this weekend, and said goodbye.