seven >>> Indra

Loud bangs echo against the door as I quickly pick up the sword and make my way behind the door

Loud bangs echo against the door as I quickly pick up the sword and make my way behind the door. I didn't really pay attention when Aden left. I really thought he had taken his sword with him. Apparently not, so I hold up the sword clenching my jaw ready for anything. At least that's what I tell myself. And when the door opens my breath hitches and I wait a moment holding up the sword a moment till the door shuts and I quickly place the sword to the persons back.

"Don't make any sudden movements," I said, my voice low and stern. Slowly I see one of their hands rise as their other goes for their sword. Quickly I take my sword and point in more into the person, kicking their leg making them fall to their knees. "I'd watch what you're doing there."

"If you don't drop that sword I'll have your head," the person spoke.

"Yeah you and what army?" I ask back pushing the sword more into their back. They flinch as their hands stay raised in the air.

"Oh, you'll see sooner or later sky person-" Swiftly I flip my sword and hit the guy hard in the back of the head causing them to fall over. I stand back up straight pointing my sword at him waiting a moment but he doesn't move. A sigh of relief escapes my lips as I bend down and search him finding rope. I shrug my shoulders grabbing it and quickly thing his hands and feet together before dragging him over to where the bed sits. When I finish I turn around hearing something at the door again.

"Really?" I whisper annoyed. I quickly rush over to the door getting into my same stance. And unlock the first time the door opens quickly and shut almost as fast. But I quickly act too placing my sword to their throat but when I meet brown eyes I immediately soften my hold of the blade to her throat. "Indra?"

"Drop the blade," she simply says and I do as told taking a step back. She places her sword into her scabbard looking around the room. She steps over to the guy tied up and swiftly turns looking to me. "Least I know you can take care of yourself."

"Yeah, I guess dying has it perks," I joke but Indra doesn't laugh. She keeps a blank expression looking away from now. I nod and look away too now, whispering under my breath "tough crowd."

"Azgeda has taken over the grounds and they're making their way inside the tower," Indra informs me. "Did you get a hold of Skaikru?"

"Yeah, they should be coming- Where's Lexa?" I question keeping my eyes on the warrior. Indra gives me a quick glance before looking to the guy tied up and bending down beside him flicking him in the head. "Indra?"

"We need information. I'm glad you didn't kill this guy. I would've," she says completely avoiding my question. I clench my jaw as she flicks the guy again.

"Indra, where's Lexa? Where's the commander?" I ask again as Indra stands up. She doesn't look to me. Her eyes remain on the guy as she quickly kicks the guy as he jolts awake. I look to him and then back to Indra.