34

*In the morning*

I yawned and opened my eyes.
"Morning, Y/n." Tubbo said. He was sitting on the couch editing a video on his laptop.
"Good morning." I sighed.
I didn't want to get up. I'm so overwhelmed with everything going on. I still feel horrible from the picture.
"Will and Tommy are upstairs filming a video for Tommy's channel." Tubbo told me.
"Ohh. Okay. Thanks." I said.
"No problem." He smiled.
I turned over and closed my eyes again.
Everything is happening so fast. I just want today to not be so overwhelming.
"Hey, Y/n?" Tubbo asked.
I turned over to look at him. "Yeah?"
"I was wondering if you wanted to film a YouTube video with me today. It's okay if you don't want to, since I know how hard everything is right now." He said.
"Oh, um.. sure." I agreed.
It could get my mind off things. So, maybe it could be a good thing. Plus, I like to help Tubbo as much as I can.
"Okay, whenever your ready maybe we could make a Minecraft video." He suggested.
"Just the two of us?" I asked.
"Yeah. Is that okay?"
"Yes! Of course, I was just wondering." I laughed.
Tubbo looked happy to see me up and laughing. I felt so bad for everything. I've caused my friends so much worry. I can't thank them enough for everything.
"Y/n?" He said.
I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Yep?"
"So. You love Wilbur." He teased.
I shot my hands down to my side and my eyes widened. "Where did.. um. You here that?" I asked.
"Well, yesterday." He told me. He crossed his arms and smiled.
"Uh... would it be a problem if I did?" I asked.
"No. Of course not. You make Will the happiest he's ever been." He assured.
"Okay. Okay. Wait- what?" I said. What was the last part?
"Uh.. yeah. You make Will the happiest he's ever been."
So. I know he's said to me before so many times, but it just suprised me that he tells Tubbo about things. Yes, their friends and I'm fine with it. But I just was suprised. Will usually doesn't open up to anyone, other than Tubbo and Tommy. So, I guess it makes sense. I just was suprised.
"Did he tell you?" I asked.
"No, but I can tell. He really cares about you."
That's really nice to hear.
"Hey, off topic.. but did Nina cause any problems yesterday?" I asked.
When we were kids, before we got separated she always used to be very protective over me. And when something was wrong with me, or when I cried she would always be the one to comfort me. Because she was the only one I trusted.
"Uh.. not really a problem.. more of a protective cousin type thing." He said.
Exactly. But now, I trust other people as well. I trust them with my life. They have become my new family.
"I'm sorry about her." I said.
"No worries. It all worked out in the end." He smiled.
I smiled back and went upstairs.
"WILL!" Tommy screamed. "GIVE ME THE FLINT AND STEEL"
"TELL PHILZA TO GIVE IT TO YOU." Wilbur yelled back.
"HE WON'T." Tommy whined.
I heard Wilbur groan, "YOU ARE SUCH AN ANNOYING CHILD."
I sighed and went into my room.
I got in another outfit and sat down. I called Tubbo on discord.
"Wow. I haven't been in a call with you in a while." I said.
"Oh my- wow. Wait your right." He laughed.
"I mean, we do live together." I added.
He laughed.
"So what are we doing?" I asked.
"I was thinking we could maybe go on the smp. I haven't made a video about it in a while."
"That's a good idea, I haven't even been on the smp in a while." I laughed.
We started the video. Ranboo joined the call, and game.
"Hey Ranboo!" I said.
"Hey Y/n! We haven't talked in a while." He said.
"Yeah, I know. Sorry about that." I laughed.
"GUYSSS I WANT A TRIDANT." Tubbo whined.
We all laughed and chased Tubbo around on our tridents while Tubbo ran across the land slowly.
"Come on slow poke!" Ranboo yelled.
I came down to him and dropped my tridant. "Here, try mine." I laughed.
He cheered and got into water, because the rain stopped. And he went up into the air.
"Woah! This is fun." He exclaimed.
"I know right!" I said.
Tommy, Phil, and Wilbur joined the game.
They all joined the call.
"YOOOOOOOOO" Tommy yelled.
"OOOOHHHHH" Tubbo yelled back.
"Ow my ears." I said.
"Fuck your ears bitch." Tommy yelled.
"TOMMY." Wilbur yelled. He hit him in the game.
"Simp." Phil sighed.
"YOU HAVE A WIFE-" Wilbur said.
We all laughed.
We all walked over to a field of flowers.
"How come I've never seen this before?" Tubbo laughed.
"I don't know. I haven't either, it would be nice to build some things in." Ranboo agreed.
Wilbur picked up a simple rose and dropped it to me, he crouched and jumped.
Tubbo turned around and watched it all happened.
I smiled, without saying anything and crouched too.
I held it in my off-hand.
"SIMP! WILBUR's A SIMP!" Tommy yelled. I'm guessing he saw it too.
"SIMMMMPP." Ranboo said.
"It's just a flower." Phil sighed.
"JUST A- excuse you." Wilbur said.
"Simp." Ranboo said again.
We all laughed and went to L'manberg. Still blown up.
"Arson." Phil said, looking at it.
"I thought you didn't like being here. Phil." Tubbo said.
"Tubbo. Are we role playing?" Phil asked.
"No, I just genuinely didn't think you like being here." Tubbo sighed.
We all laughed at everything.
"By the way. I'm keeping the part where Wilbur gave Y/n a flower in the video." Tubbo laughed.
"YES! EXPOSE THEM TUBBO! DO IT!" Tommy yelled.
"Tommy if you don't shut that stupid mouth of yours I will come into your room, shut it for you, and then lock you in your room." Wilbur threatened.
"We can slide sandwiches under the door." I could hear Tubbo's smile as he said that.
I'm happy everyone was together and having fun.
Tubbo ended the video shortly after that and we all just hung out for a bit exploring more.
We left the game and the calls.
That definitely did get my mind off of everything. It was so amazing talking to Ranboo and Phil again. They were so nice and thoughtful with what they said. It was really funny hearing the difference with how Tommy acted online, and in real life. What makes it funny is that in normal situations, it's not much different. He's still funny.
I turned off my computer and jumped onto my bed. I sighed and turned over to my side.
I closed my eyes-
I felt someone kiss me on the cheek.
I turned over and it was Wilbur. "Good afternoon." He said.
"Your in a good mood." I laughed.
"Yeah. Yeah I am." He smiled.
I felt really happy for him. I miss seeing everyone like this. It was really nice to have everyone with me.
"I'm glad." I said.
I sat up and he sat next to me.
"So, tonight." He said.
I looked over, confused.
"We are all planning to get ice-cream, and watch a scary movie." He said.
"A scary movie?" I sighed. Those are scary. To me.
"Yes. But I'll be right there." He assured.
"Okay.." I chuckled.
Scary movies aren't really scary, their just- not my thing.
We went downstairs and Tommy was sat on the couch with Tubbo on his phone.
"Did anyone happen to grab my phone? Sorry." I said.
"I did. It's um.." Tubbo pointed at the end table.
I walked over to the end table and picked it up. I felt so weird holding it again.
I turned it on and- WAIT WHAT-
"Damn it." I said.
"What?" Will asked. He placed his hands on my shoulders.
"It's cracked- how many times did people throw it?" I laughed.
"Uh.. you, one. Nina, two. Me, three." He counted.
"Wow.." I laughed.
"I'll pay to fix it." He said.
"No. No no. I'll pay to fix it. And it isn't that bad, so I don't really even need to fix it." I laughed.
He sighed and sat down on the couch. I sat down next to him.
I took a deep breath. I'm still a bit overwhelmed with everything. But we are sitting right now, so.. I just want to relax.
Wilbur turned on the tv and went onto twitch. He checked to see who's live.
"Fundy, Ranboo, and Karl. Who do we choose?" He asked.
"Uhhh.." I said.
"NONE." Tommy yelled.
We all laughed.
Tubbo wanted to chose Fundy since we haven't watched him in a while.
He was live for about an hour and forty minutes, so we sat there watching him until he raided us to Ranboo.
Ranboo was still in the smp talking about his character to Technoblade.
We watched him for a while until he ended.
"WAIT GO BACK." Tubbo said.
"What?" Wilbur asked.
Tubbo got up and stole the remote off of Wilbur. He clicked on Lani's stream.
"Lani's live!" He exclaimed.
"Yay!" I cheered.
Tubbo sat back down.
We watched Lani play Minecraft for about thirty minutes, and then she ended.
"It's already like three pm." Tubbo sighed.
That's kinda good. I mean, I'm tired. And today has been really helpful, and relaxing.
"Is it snowing still?" Tommy asked.
"There's snow on the ground." Will laughed.
"I hate the cold." Tubbo whined.
"I don't enjoy it either, yet.. it's better than being all uncomfortable and sweaty." I said.
Everyone agreed.
I felt my heart beat faster. I'm not sure why. It just started.
I took a deep breath.
And another.
And another.
I stood up and ran to the kitchen. I looked through some cupboards and finally found some water.
I opened the lid and stared at the water. My hand shaking as I tried to take a sip. I didn't want to. I didn't feel like it.
"Y/n?" Wilbur came in.
"Hey." I took another deep breath.
"Are- you okay?" He asked. He walked closer to me.
"Yep. Just, drinking some water." I said. I brought the opening to my mouth. I tried to swallow the water. I just couldn't. I finally swallowed.
"Y/n-" Wilbur said. He grabbed my wrist.
I looked at him.
"Have you been drinking enough?" He asked.
"I- um. Yes I have been." I said.
"Y/n. Please don't lie." He said.
"Will- I.." I looked into his eyes. "I'm sorry." I mumbled.
"You haven't been drinking?" He said.
"Will.. it's really hard." I admitted. I felt really bad. I should be drinking, it's just- hard.
"Y/n.. you have to drink. Here just take a sip. And then take a deep breath. Then take a sip, and do the same." He said.
I tried it. I felt weird, but I felt better.
"Better?" He asked.
"A little."
He hugged me. "Please drink. As much as you can." He said.
We let go of the hug and I nodded.
He walked out of the kitchen. I got a notification from my phone.