33

*in the morning*
I opened my eyes to see Y/n and Tubbo talking.
"Oh, morning Will." Tubbo waved.
I yawned. "Good morning."
"Well, your tired." Y/n laughed.
I sat up and stretched my arms.
"Did you guys hear a little girl talking during the night?" I asked.
"Yeah-"
"Sorry about that." George laughed.
"Huh?"
"He was watching Sofia the First again." Sapnap sighed. He stuffed his head onto the pillow.
"Oh god- not Sofia the First again." Nina sighed. She was in the kitchen with Clay.
I walked over to Y/n and Tubbo and sat down next to them.

*Your POV*
Wilbur sat next to Tubbo.
Before Wilbur woke up, I was just telling Tubbo that Wilbur and I just went on a date the other day, and that's why we decided not to come the first day.
I got a notification from my phone. A new number.

Unknown
I can keep finding ways to talk to you.

Tubbo looked at my phone. He then looked at me.
"Will.." he said.
Will looked over at us. "Huh- oh you have got to be kidding me."
I took a deep breath. Thinking about Carter just kills me. He causes me nothing but pain.

Unknown
You know they don't care about you

Tubbo looked at me.

Unknown
Stop trying to move on. Will doesn't love you, no one does. Other than me.

Shivers went down my spine. I just sat there. Watching the texts roll in.

Unknown
Are you gonna reply? You don't have too. I will just keep texting.

You
Can you please leave me alone. I've asked so many times.

Unknown
And my answer is no.

I sighed and turned off my phone. I didn't want to wake up to this.
Tubbo put his arm around me. *IN A FRIENDLY WAY*
I put my phone in my pocket. I didn't want to deal with this today.
"We'll figure out a way to stop him." Tubbo assured.
I sighed, knowing that, that might not be possible. It's all my fault. I'm putting my friends in danger.
Tubbo and Tommy got up soon after and went to George and Nick.
Wilbur scooted closer to me.
"I literally blocked his number." He said.
"Yeah, well. I guess he found a way around it." I laughed, trying to lighten the conversation.
Wilbur grabbed my hand and rubbed my finger.
We just sat together in thought of what comes next. What do we do? What do we do to stay safe? How do I move on? I thought I already did. Or was in the process of doing so.
*THERE WILL BE MENTIONS OF R*PE IN THIS CHAPTER. Just a warning.*
I got another notification. I sighed, "oh my god." I pulled my phone out and clicked the message.
*idea from: @jeccqz !! But I'm going to change it, just a smidge.*

Unknown
Remember this?
*picture of him giving you pills. On the worst night of your life.*

I screamed very loud and threw my phone.
I sprang up and ran over to the wall. I leaned up against it and slid down. I sat in a ball.
No. No. No. no. No please. Please. I don't want to be reminded of that night.
"Y/n?" Nick said.
"Y/n! What happened?" Tubbo yelled.
Nina and Clay came running from the kitchen. "Y/n?!" Nina screamed.
I tried to catch my breath. Tears filled my eyes. Why does this happen. Why does Carter care so much. I don't- I give up. I don't know what to do.
"Y/n.." Wilbur came up to me and got on his knees.
"What happened Will? What happened.." Tommy asked.

*Wilbur's POV*
What did he send them? What could have made them react this bad.
"Y/n.. what happened." I asked.
"Nothing." They whispered.
I looked up at Tubbo, then back at Y/n.
Y/n took a deep breath and jumped into my arms. They hugged me tightly.
"Y/n?" I hugged them back. What's going on? What happened?
I heard them silently crying.
Tubbo and Tommy were staying back a little. Clay and Nina were speechless.
"Y/n... what did he do?" I asked.
I heard them cry even more. I hugged them tighter.
"Y/n. What's going on? We can't help you if you don't tell us." Nina said.
"I know." Y/n whispered.
"Y/n. Breathe." I told them.
I could feel their heart pounding. What the fuck happened?
Y/n leaned back against the wall again and let go of the hug.
"Y/n-" Nina said.
"Just give them a fucking minute, Nina!" Tubbo yelled.
Y/n tried to take deep breaths. It wasn't working. Something very bad must've happened. Wait- it- it better not be..
"I- h-hate h-him s-s-so much.." Y/n said in between their breaths.
Nina walked over to the phone and clicked on the message. She screamed, threw the phone, and fell back into Clay's arms.
"That's you?!" She yelled.
Y/n didn't answer.
"Wait- it's a picture?" Tubbo asked.
Nina nodded her head.
"Are we allowed to look..? Not in a weird way. Just- we want to know what she's talking about." Sapnap asked Y/n.
*he actually like wasn't trying to be weird, it's just their trying to figure out what's going on*
"I- I don't know.. I- I don't c-care.." they whispered.
I got up quickly and ran over to the phone. I clicked on the message.
.
..
...
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME." I yelled. I threw the phone down in anger. "THAT SON OF A BITCH- you know what-"
I started to walk over to the door. Tubbo stopped me.
"Don't. Will, they need us to be with them right now. They need you."
I took a deep breath. "I'm going to kill that mother fucker."
I ran over to y/n and hugged them. I hugged them tightly. "I'm so sorry.." I whispered.
Y/n didn't reply. They didn't need too. I could never imagine the pain they went through. The pain they are going through.
"This actually like- needs to stop." George said.
"It's ridiculous." Sapnap sighed.
There was a huge silence. Other than Y/n's cries.
"We'll leave you guys alone. Come on, Nina." Clay said. He grabbed Nina's hand. She yanked away.
"Clay! No, that's my cousin." Nina said.
"I know that. But y/n probably wants to be alone with Will. Please, just understand that." He begged.
"Fine. I'm sorry." Nina sighed.
Clay didn't answer. Everyone left the room and went into George's bedroom. It was the room farthest away from us.
"I just- I.. I give up." Y/n whispered.
"Don't give up. Don't. Please." I begged.
"He's never going to stop." Y/n sighed.
"Then I'll make him." I told them.
"No.. Will.. he'll hurt you.." y/n cried.
"Y/n! I don't care if he hurts me. I'm willing to do anything to keep you safe." I told them.
"No.. if that means you getting hurt I-in any way.. then no."
I sighed. "Do you, do you wanna go back to our house?" I asked.
They nodded their head. I picked up our bags. I walked them out. We went across the road and went into our house.
We immediately sat down on the couch.
"Will. Please don't hurt yourself for me." They begged.
"Y/n. I will if I have to. To keep you safe." I told them.
"No. I don't want you to get hurt."
I put my hand on their cheek. "I'm not going to get hurt. Please stop worrying about that." I told them.
"How can I? I- it's all of my fault. And if anything were to happen to you.." they took a deep breath, "then it would be my fault."
"It wouldn't be your fault. None of this is your fault. You have to stop saying that." I said.
Y/n still had tears in their eyes. Each tear flowed slowly down their cheek.
I got up and arranged the pillows on the couch next to us.
"Why won't you- just- listen.. to me?!" Y/n said. Their voice broke even more.
I turned around. "Because I don't want to see you in pain."
They sighed. "Well, I can't see you in pain either. Will- please just listen." They cried.
"No!"
"Why?!" They yelled. More tears rolled down their face.
"Because I love you!" I screamed.
There was a long pause.
"You- what?"
"I love you. So much. I've wanted to tell you from the day I met you." I said. I walked over to stand in front of them.
"Will.. I-"
"Just listen to me. Okay? I'm in love with you. And I understand completely if your not ready to say it back or don't feel the same. But I love you every second of the day. And I've never loved anyone as much as I love you. I cry over you. Not because I'm in pain, or hurt- but because I feel so blessed that I just can't hide my emotions. You are on my mind every moment. And I can't bare to see you in pain. I've never missed anyone as much as I miss you. You are the most special person on this world to me." I said. Tears filled my eyes.