Christmas eve✨

I woke up at 2 pm. How did I manage to sleep that late? And why didn't Kaki or hina wake me up sooner?

I did my morning things and went to say good morning, or good afternoon to Kaki and hina.

*knock knock*

"Goodmorning Kaki!" I said opening his door.

"Wow someones finally awake." He said looking up at me from his bed.

"I don't know why I slept so long but is Hina back from her work thing?" I asked him.

"Yep shes in her room. But she's kinda out of it. Remember that dude that she had from thanksgiving? Ya it's over." Kaki whispered.

"Well shit what great timing." I sarcastically said.

"Right? But we got you food earlier if you wanna eat." He looking back at his phone.

"Not that hungry right now but I'll eat later, thanks". I said walking out his room and going back to mine.

I jumped into my bed and went on my phone.

"The hottest kids in school+ bakugo👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩"

Me: hey guys what ya doin today??

Wife Mina💗: nothin much. We don't do anything on Christmas Eve

Denki⚡️: same here

Kirishima🗿💪🏽: ya I don't have any plans today.

Sero🌵: same, why? you wanna do sum y/n?

Me: hmm maybe, you guys wanna have a sleepover at my place??

Wife Mina💗: YES GIMME YOU ADRESS RIGHT NOW AND WE CAN GIVE EACH OTHER OUR PRESENTS!!

Denki⚡️: im so down😫

Sero🌵: definitely, what time??

Me: uh uh maybe like 6?

Kiri🗿💪🏽: sounds good to me just gotta ask my moms rq but I'm sure it's a yes.

Me: alr guys see ya then, my adress ******

I run out of my room and bust into Hina's room.

"HINA HINA HINA, can i have a sleepover, please please please please." I asked at her door.

"Uh how many people do you plan on having over?" She asked.

"Uh, 5 people I think." I said counting in my head.

"Are they all girls?" She asked me raising an eyebrow.

"Well.. no but one of them is!" I said.

"So you want a bunch of guys , to sleep in your room with you." She said with a straight face.

"Well when you put it like that it sounds really bad. But bakugo is gonna be there it's not like anything is gonna happen! And plus they are all my best friends. They wouldn't do anything! And they are super nice! Especially knowing bakugo would beat them up." I said talking really fast stumbling over some of my words.

"Ok ok! Yes you can have a sleepover just don't make a mess and don't bother me or your brother." She said giving into my endless rambling.

"Thank youuu! You will like them I promise!" I smiled closing her door.

As soon as I closed it I got to cleaning the house before 6 hit. It wasn't very messy so I still had time to get snacks from the store before they got here. My room was the messiest out of the whole house so I didn't have to worry too much about the whole house.