ONE LAST TIME

____

____

Though there were many things the happy couple needed to talk about they set it aside. Harry told Hermione and Ron of their new title together while Ethaline owled her friend the next day. Specially Henry who was happy for her.

The morning after Remus came home just in time for Harry to get changed and head towards his room. The two walked down for breakfast, an odd look on their faces as her dragons walked the table—wobbling slightly to mimic Ethaline's love sick nature.

"Basta." Ethaline said, narrowing her eyes at Azura who snorted out smoke.

"Sleep well?" Remus asked, pouring them a cup of tea.

Ethaline nodded slowly, "Yup." She said, her mind flashing back to their cuddle seasons afterwards.

Harry did the same, "Perfect." He replied, narrowing his eyes at the teasing dragons.

"How'd your assignment go yesturday?" Remus asked Ethaline who visibly tensed, "You haven't heard?" She asked.

Remus shook his head, "I've been a bit...occupied," he said as Harry raised an eyebrow, grabbing his tea.

"Did Tonks finally get her way?" Harry asked, a smug look on his face as he pointed to the red Mark on his neck making the older man flustered.

"Ethaline you were saying?" Remus asked, taking a seat.

She shifted in her seat, wincing a little as Harry tried to hide his smug smile. Ethaline narrowed her eyes and patted his back, makign him groan in pain before he covered it with a cough. "Sorry."

Ethaline smirked, knowing the marks she had left the night before were still there.

"Yesterday we found Morgan's body in a room downstairs." She said, her tone wavering, "We've got to find Mrs. Morgan before her children are left orphans."

Remus nodded, "Talk to your cousin," he relied making Ethaline glanced around awkwardly.

"Don't call her that." She muttered, "Also I've already spoke to Moody, he's working on it. I can't exactly do much from Hogwarts."

Lupin smiled kindly, "You're going back?" He asked, glancing over at Harry who tried his best to hide his smile as he drank tea.

Ethaline nodded, also glancing at Harry, "I'm going back." She repeated, "Though I will probably be moved back into Slytherin."