sixty three

"Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort shouts and I can hear Bellatrix cackle from where we are standing.

"NO!" Ginny screams and tries to run forward but Blaise grabs her and holds her.

"Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort repeats.

I feel Draco wrap his arms protectively around me and I see Theo standing to the side of me. I also can feel eyes on me as I'm sure some people are waiting for me to react but.. I can't. Not right now.

I just got him back...

I feel numb.

He's my brother...my only blood relative that was left...

"You are now faced with the choice to join me and the rest of the death eaters... or die." Voldemort says and you can just hear how happy he is in his voice.

Makes me disgusted. 

"Draco!" Lucious calls out for his son from the other side.

Draco doesn't budge.

"Draco, come." Lucious continues.

I take Draco's hand in mine and he doesn't move.

Did he really think that he would go to him?

"Lucious, your son made his choice." Voldemort says. "And he will die along with the rest of the traitors. I see Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott and even Maya Potter."

Theo turns to me and I see in his eyes that he's scared, but not of dying... no he doesn't want to be known as someone who was ever marked by him and now everyone knows. It was never fully confirmed to everyone that Blaise and Theo have the mark. It was always just assumptions but now it's out in the open.

None of us want this life. We never wanted any of this. Even the kids who aren't marked by him don't want any of this.

"Ah and who are you?" Voldemort speaks and I notice that Neville stepped forward...

"Neville Longbottom."

"It's very brave of you to step forward like this Neville."

"I want to say something."

"...okay."

"It doesn't matter that you killed Harry Potter." Neville begins. "I almost did in the fourth year. Or at least I thought I did. It doesn't make you special. You're an adult and he's a child."

"Neville..." Ginny says but he doesn't stop.

"He wasn't our only hope. Each and everyone of us can fight just like Harry did."

"You are a stupid boy-" Voldemort was cut off by Harry jumping out of Hagrid's arms and sending curses his way.

What the fuck...

"He's alive..." I hear a kid behind me say.

"Everyone get out of the way!" Another one shouts.

Harry and Voldemort begin fighting as the death eaters either take off or run inside to attack more students. Draco and I both watch as Lucious takes off running but Narcissa is no where to be found...

"We need to go inside and help the others." I say and we all go inside to see more death eaters fighting.

I was just about to start fighting when Bellatrix comes out of no where and starts sending curses my way. I block most of them but my wand goes flying. She was just about to use the killing curse on me when Narcissa jumps in front of me and throws me into Draco.