♠ 32

"I know whatever decision she'll take.. It will be correct.. Because love is never wrong it's always right.. I trust her more than I trust myself"

Manik pushes Nandini inside the room and Nandini gets shocked to see the room

She sees a big and beautiful room with a girl sitting in a corner near the curtain. She slowly takes her step closer to her but Manik held her wrist and nods in a no.

Nandini stands there itself while Manik approaches the girl. Nandini is curious to see who's she as she can't see her face.

"Meera..." Manik called out in a low and soft voice.

Nandini is shocked to see her. She's the same portrait girl and the girl who she met accidentally few months back.

"What happened? Why you haven't finished your food till yet?" Manik asked sitting on the floor besides her.

"I-I was scared.." Meera said and hugged him. "I was scared.. he came back.. again bhai sa.."

"Bhai sa?" Nandini uttered out of shock.

"I told you na.. he can't come here baby. He's in the prison.. I caught him. I promised you na... that I will kill him He can't harm you anymore.." Manik said to Meera with a small smile.

Nandini is just looking at both of them with a shock. She don't know what to say or do.

"See, your bhai sa fulfilled.. your promise. Now it's your turn.. Come out from this shell now... Till when you will keep yourself locked and away from everyone Meera?" Manik said with moist eyes.

"I-I want to sleep bhai sa.. Please go. I want to.. take rest.." Meera said moving to the bed.

Manik just nods being upset. He then turns her gaze towards Nandini to see her standing there confused. Manik then covers Meera with a blanket and leaves holding Nandini's hand.

Both enters their room. Manik directly moves to the window while Nandini just stares him.

She slowly approaches him and calls him out softly. "Manik.."

But he didn't replied and just keep looking out. Nandini then makes him sit on the bench and sats besides him. "Why you never told me that.. She's.. I mean that Meera is your sister. Why you didn't tell me anything about her? And why... she distances herself from everyone? Why she lives there alone?

"Meera is my sister and.. Manav's twin" He spoke. "Like you being the only daughter, Meera was also loved by everyone.. She's apple of everyone's eyes and my sunshine.. We all were so happy together, Everything seemed so perfect until Naman entered her life.."

"Bhai sa? What's his and Meera's relation? He never told me or Ishaan about her..." Nandini said.

"Naman and Meera were together.. They loved each other.. Or it's better if I say she loved her.. because from his side, it was never love. They used to meet secretly without knowing any of us... But one day she told me about them. I was angry at first.. but agreed for her happiness.. And after a week we leave for an ashram for some donation and also to meet Naman as she told he will also be coming there... I don't know to call that as the best day because I saw you first time there or the worst dat because.. I lost my everything that day.."