CHAPTER 09 : REALISATIONS

Hogsmeade came and to no one's surprise Diana, and Lily were staying in, but with Remus of course.

"Are you sure you're not going with your friends?" Diana asked Remus with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm always with them, can't I hang around my sister, nowadays?" Remus asked, matching her expression.

"Touché Dear Brother" She said going back to her book while the two of them sat at the common room, waiting for Lily.

As the two were enjoying the comfortable silence it didn't last long, for they heard moaning in the boys dormitory.

"I'm not going to ask who that is, it's to obvious" Lily said sitting down beside the two.

Diana shuddered, and went back to her book, "They should really put a silencing charm" Diana said not taking her eyes off the book.

Lily had a smirk on her face, and Remus raised a brow at her, she doesn't usually smirk, "I think we cam ruin their fun" Lily said, and Diana looked at her in disbelief.

"Are the two of you thinking what I'm thinking?" Lily asked, hopefully the two would get what she was thinking.

"Lily we don't have polyjuice, we can't turn to Dumbledore or Minnie" Remus said, and Lily rolled her eyes, and looked at Diana hopefully she got what she meant.

"Ok Lily, Remus you open the door we'll go inside laughing, and hopefully they'll stop, do you get it? But of course our reason is, we're going to study" Diana said, and Lily smiled.

"Perfect" Remus said with a sinister smirk.

As the three of them made their way up to the boys dormitory, they can hear the moans louder, they even heard a couple of grunts.

As the three walked silently, Diana would casually, look at Remus and give him a disgusting look, and She was trying to form the right words to ask Remus a certain question, Lily noticed this and laughed lightly.

"Merlin, how do you sleep when he takes someone in?" Lily said, and Diana agreed, she's curious on how the boys stands this.

"He usually puts silencing charms, and looks like they're having hella fun" Remus said, once they reached the door Diana, and Lily looked at eachother not daring to open the door, "You're dorm, open it" Lily said, "Act casual" Diana added, and Remus nodded.

The three if them barged in laughing, and talking, they were indeed great actors, for Sirius and Marlene broke apart.

"Don't you guys know how to knock?" Sirius asked, and the three stopped laughing and looked at them, Marlene was already covered by the blanket so was Sirius.

"We thought the dorm would be free... But if you're doing something we'll be at the library" Remus said getting one of his books and handing to Diana, he got another one and handed it to Lily.

"No, actually we're done" Sirius said letting the blanket fall a bit, the three had a view if his body, Diana coughed and looked up, while Lily laughed at her, she looked at Remus and he had the same reaction.

"Shakespeare's proud Ana" The two if them said in the same time laughing at her, Sirius and Marlene dressed up, and looked at the three.

"Who's Shakespeare?" Marlene and Sirius asked when they were fully dressed.

"Never mind" Diana said, glaring at Lily, and Remus.

"Let's go" Diana said pulling the two while they laugh their arses out, the two followed them out, confused by the laughing.

"What're you laughing about?" Sirius asked ones they reached the common room.

"Nothing that concerns your kind Black" Diana said, as she took a seat by the fire place.

"Are we the only ones left" Marlene asked putting an arm around Sirius.

"The last time we checked yes" Remus said not taking his eyes off from the book.

"Hey Ana, you had a nice view didn't you?" Lily asked, laughing.

"And you Fancy Potter" Diana said, "Yeah I do" Lily said still laughing, but it was to quick for anyone to catch it.

"You do?" Diana asked shocked, when Lily finally realised what she said she stood up, and started to defend herself.

"Don't worry Lils, I'll keep it" Diana said with a wink.

Sirius was watching Diana, he didn't really care about Marlene who was sitting beside him, Marlene noticed this and she saw who he was looking at with a sigh Marlene stood up and offered Sirius her hand, Sirius didn't notice this, so Marlene coughed, Sirius looked at her, and he took her hand.

"I'm breaking up with you" Marlene said.

"Why?" Sirius asked usually he's the one who dumps girls not the other way around.

"Sirius we both know why, you have eyes for my Bestfriend!" Marlene said with a smirk.

"Fling?" Marlene said putting her hand out, "Fling" Sirius said agreeing with him.

"Now, do you want help, on winning Ana?" She asked with a smirk.

"I'm afraid, no" Sirius said looking down.

"Why? Is it because she's a half-blood? You don't care about blood status right?" Marlene said.

Sirius looked around before he sighed, "I don't have the big brothers consent, so basically I can't court, nor date her, Remus told me to move on, and that's what I'm doing" Sirius said looking at Marlene.

"I don't blame him though" Marlene said, and Sirius put an Hurt expression.

"I thought you were on my side" He said placing a hand in his chest.

"We both have to be honest you're not that perfect" Marlene said, "And all of this is just our little fling" She added, and Sirius nodded.

"Well then I think you need to earn that consent" Marlene said, "I'm afraid I can't" Sirius said, and Marlene sighed.

"Talk to me when you find the courage" Marlene said, and the two of them went back to them.

"Enjoyed your second round?" Remus joked.

"No, actually were not together anymore, it was just a fling" Marlene said.

"What happened?" Diana asked, while Lily glared at Sirius.

"We know we both like someone else" The two confessed and they nodded.

---

:))