Chapter

There we were on the night that changed everything forever. My best friend/coworker and I were dancing around the kitchen making spaghetti after just having fought over which bedroom would be whose in our new two bed apartment. We had just moved clear across the country to sunny California after being transferred for work with nothing but the uniforms we traveled in and clothes to sleep in for the night as we awaited our luggage the next day. Luckily, we were still together.

The speakers kept blaring as were both in oversized T-shirts, sipping our second bottle of wine and tending to the stove when she asked me to open the meat sauce. "I really can't. I'm drunk as fuckkk!", I slurred attempting to hand it to her. What happened next was the catalyst to the rest of our night. In slow motion I watched the glass jar drop and shatter between our hands spilling sauce EVERYWHERE. The cabinets, the ceilings even the windows got splattered but most of it was on both of our shirts. "Wait! Don't move around too much. There's glass everywhere", she said. I turned in the other direction to get us both shoes since I was closer to the entrance of the kitchen. When I returned, I met my amply endowed best friend in her panties - only her panties - bent over attempting to wipe the bottom cabinets. "Throw me your shirt. Let me throw them in the wash before they stain too badly", she said without turning around. I mean sure, we'd seen each other with just underwear on before in dressing rooms and doing quick changes, but this was DEFINITELY different. Something about this entire night was different. Maybe it was the blazing look of lust I now remember seeing in her eyes as I removed my top. Or it could've been our over indulgence of alcohol. Whatever drove us toward each other physically, I'd never know.

We both moved to the couch to sober up a bit while I tried to hide behind a pillow. My friend, always the extrovert never cared about who saw what. Thankfully it was dark and there didn't seem to be anyone directly in 100 yards of the beach that our condo faced. "Why are you hiding behind that pillow, girl?! You don't have anything that I never saw", she said letting out a laugh as she squeezed her tits together in my face. Needless to say, I turned redder than a tomato. "Aaawww! You're embarrassed??", she teased as she pulled the pillow away. Suddenly, her expression got serious as I sputtered in protest, "N-n- no!"

"Does this make my little friend nervous? Are you turned on right now?", she whispered as she came dangerously close. "Yes!", I firmly said.
"Yes to which one?"
"Both", I replied.
"You wanna fuck me?"
"Of course not! We're both straight and you have a boyfriend."
"He says it's not cheating if it's with a girl and he doesn't ever have to know about it. Kiss me."
I swear I entered the weirdest trance ever as I leaned up and attached our lips. The kiss was simply explosive. It wasn't overly sweet, it wasn't sloppy either, but it ignited an entire electrical fire in my chest and dispersed it throughout the seven billion nerve endings throughout my body, but my clit experienced the most shock.

"HOLY SHITTTTT!!! I have never been kissed like that before", my friend exclaimed, "What the fuck?!?!" I did nothing but pull her in again and again until we were full on making out, because let's be honest, my virgin ass hadn't ever been kissed like that before either.

At that point, we were both on our knees on the couch, our erect nipples rubbing together every time our heads moved. "Fuck... me", my friend breathed out in between kisses. She began to pull my underwear down but my anxiety flared up as always when I had gotten to this exact point with guys in the past so I discreetly laid her on her back as I removed her panties. I licked down her body in one single straight line reaching her clit as I wasted no time taking it in my mouth, sucking and swirling around it. I tried my best to mimic what I saw in lesbian porn which I watch a lot of, because honestly, it's way better than straight porn. I pulled her hood back a bit and worked in sloppy figure 8 motions as I alternated between licking, sucking and teasing her opening with my tongue as she arched her hips up and struggled to moan out, "M-M-MORE!" around a string of the most obscene things I've heard come out of her mouth. I dipped my tongue in her salivating pool going in and out as fast as I could while both of my hands held her thighs from closing around my head.

She grabbed my hand and I definitely got the hint. I inserted a finger into her slippery, wet cunt and continued pounding as she demanded, "FUCK ME HARDER!!!" through ragged, muffled breaths. I pivoted my hand around while moving behind her in a reach around position and stuck two more fingers in while my left hand worked her clit mercilessly. I alternated between rubbing in circles and lightly spanking. I moved my hand and gripped her neck, turning her head to allow her to taste herself on me. In one swift motion, every inch of her body completely tensed as she screamed "FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!" Suddenly she collapsed onto me as I watched gravity do it's work and drop the last bit of her squirt from the air in almost slow motion. The couch was completely soaked underneath us and everything within at least three feet of our trajectory contained her juices.

After what felt like forever, she lazily opened her eyes and looked up at me with a devious smirk and said, "My turn!" while pulling me toward the bedroom she had won about two hours earlier. She kissed my neck working her way down to my clit as I stood at the foot of her bed. Immediately, I tensed up.
"What's wrong?", she inquired as she trailed her hand up my thigh while standing to look me in the eye. I failed to answer when she slowly circled my clit but she could see the change in my eyes and immediately pulled away.
"No, seriously. We don't have to do this."
"I- I mean I want to. It's just- I'm a virgin."
"What?!?! But all the guys-", she looked at me as her voice trailed off in total confusion.
"They've never penetrated me. I always stop before they do. I just didn't wanna look lame about being a 25 year old virgin in front of you."
She gave me a sickly sweet kiss, the sappy ones you see in movies and replied, "You never have to be embarrassed around me. Or lie. We can take this as slow as possible or at whatever pace you want."
I leaned over and kissed her again.
"Baby, I need verbal consent", she said while circling my clit.
"Mmmmmm"... Right then she pulled back and stopped everything. "I need you to say yes or no."
"Yes! Yes! A million times yes!"

She went back to showing my body the most attention it's ever been shown. She kissed every inch, massaged my breasts, and played with my nipples, all while refusing to show any attention to my pussy. "Touch me", I muttered between kisses, slightly aggravated after unsuccessfully trying to maneuver my clit closer to her mouth a few times. She moved between my legs and rubbed and blew on my clit until I was almost ready to cum but stopping and pulling me back every time. I was frustrated as fuck when she asked, "Now are you ready for me?" while swiping a finger up and down through me and back up again. I nodded and she swiftly wrapped her fingers around my throat and demanded, "Words, baby!" "Y-yes", I stuttered.

She slowly inserted a finger which didn't hurt at all once she got the angle right, due to me using my own finger in the past, but I could never get more than one in.
"Is this alright, babe?", she looked straight in my eyes and inquired.
"Yeah, it is."
"I'll try putting in another one".
She could almost sense me about to tense but before I could even protest she said, "Just relax" and kissed me while tweaking my nipple. I didn't even feel the insertion because of how wet I was from the edging. She moved to rub my clit at the same time then said, "You have complete control here. Just tell me to stop any time you feel uncomfortable."
She moved in and out once I was adjusted to the length and girth, going a bit deeper every time she inserted until the inevitable happened. It was a sharp, quick instance of a searing pain then it was complete pleasure like I've never felt before and I had my first vaginal orgasm, definitely different from the ones I gave myself with vibrators.

"Literally the best night and best sex of my life!", my friend exclaimed as we cuddled together in her bed. Needless to say, we never used the other room in our condo ever again.