T O Y

I sat up to see him grabbing his gun off my nightstand and putting it behind the inside of his jeans

I sat up to see him grabbing his gun off my nightstand and putting it behind the inside of his jeans. He chugged the last bit of his whiskey before slamming the glass cup down on the nightstand, I hated this side of him so much. He was starting to scare me once he laughed out of no where like a lunatic, I pulled the sheets to my chest while tucking a piece of my brown hair behind my ear.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"All of it was a mistake, I was drunk and angry." He tells me while carefully buttoning his shirt.

"Don't lie to me. You weren't angry nor drunk, you were sad and hurt."

I stood up in all my naked glory, my hair fell behind my back while I stood on the tip of my toes.

He exhales deeply before turning around to face me, he scans my face for a few seconds before rushing over to me and claiming my lips with his hands holding my cheeks. I kissed him back even harder, holding both of his wrist in my hands. I kissed him one last time before pulling away softly, his hands were still holding my cheeks.

"You should know something about me, when I'm hurt I'll do anything to hurt anyone near me." He says. "So next time run far away from me because I will crush you to pieces."

My nose touched his as my eyes fluttered open meeting his soft brown ones. I nodded my head slowly, he glared up at me making my stomach spin with nerves. He softly brushed back some lose pieces of my hair behind my ear making my face more visible to him.

It was hard liking someone like him, it took a toll on my mental health

"I have a meeting today, I'll be gone all day." He mumbles pulling his hands away from my cheeks, he regretted what he just revealed to me, in his eyes it made him weak.

My heart always hurts with his bipolar whiplashes, I crossed my arms over my chest as he storms pass me out the door, he slammed the door shut. I sat on the bed with tears in my eyes, my body started to feel tried so I laid down staring at the wall to my right, I felt numb as I laid in this bed.

He's going to break me to pieces and I already know

Tears wouldn't fall, I was so numb to the feeling that I couldn't even cry. Instead of me changing him, he was changing me in the worse way possible.

After laying there for a bit I finally decided to get up and ready, my wet hair dripped down my back making me shiver. I walked downstairs where I saw Teagan sitting at the table all by herself with a cup of tea in her hand, her eyes intensely we're looking down at the cup.

"Morning." I whispered, she didn't even glance at me.

She's always chirpy and running off adrenaline in the morning, every minute to be fair.

"He kissed me."

I was clearly confused by her short sentence, my brows scrunched up.

"Donovan, he kissed me last night." She corrected her sentence while looking at me, my eyes widened as she proceeds to talk.