💌𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 24

"I wanted you so badly... But you didn't want me..."

~~♠♣♥♦~~

The event went faster than I expected.

Though, sadly... We didn't win. 

I didn't even say a proper goodbye to the others in my team afterwards. After the final shot in dodge bolt and when Fuchsia Frankensteins got their respected crowns, I decided to leave before anything more interesting could happen.

I said my goodbyes to my stream, while also making U/N say a goodbye as well and I ended the stream.

After triple checking like always, I just fell silent. I sat at my desk, frustrated.

"Darling...?" Hiria asked, placing a hand on my thigh

I didn't reply to her, I just continued to sharpen my glare at the desk.

"Hey... Look, I know you're frustrated. I can tell... You can talk to me, you know? I'm always here for you..." Hiria says

I glanced at her, feeling my vision blur.

"Hiria... Why does no one like me...?" I asked

"Oh my- don't ever say that..! I love you Y/N..! Me, Dria and Loveless all do..! Even your family..!" Hiria states, she then forces me to face her and embraces me "All those other idiots don't see how great you are.... They only like the positives in this world, that's why they all like U/N... But you're one hundred times better!, to all of us who actually care for you...!"

I didn't know why, but at her words, I let the tears run down my cheeks. And the quiet sounds of sniffling began to flood within the room.

"...Why does Tubbo have to like U/N instead of me...? Why did he get mad at me...?" I asked, my questioned pleads only coming out as whispers barely hearable

Hiria stoked my hair as she continued to do her best to comfort me.

"He's too blind to see who you really are-- who U/N really is. He only see's the surface... But Y/N, I'm telling you... Forget about him" She says

"....I... I...." My voice continued to crack

"Move on. I really want you to move on from him. I don't even care if you don't chose to be with me, I just want you to move on from that boy and meet someone new to love..." Hiria says

I continued to quietly sob into Hiria's chest.

My heart continued to tighten as I continued to sob.

"...Do you wish for me to stay with you?" Hiria asked

I forced myself to nod and she giggled a little, continuing to pet my head to comfort me.

I wanted to stop myself from letting the salty tears flow from my eyes. But no matter how hard I shut my eyes to try and stop them, they always somehow managed to fall out with ease.

Weakness.

I'm showing that right now and I hate it.

I never show myself to be venerable like this. I almost never show this side of me.

I'm always quiet and kept to myself.

Never in my life do I normally show this side of me. Not even in front of family, not friends. The only person who has seen me cry....