Under the Night Sky💫

“What?” I swallowed the Ramyeon “I think I misheard, What did you just say?”

“Huh..” He rested his back on the chair “Nothing! Forget it”

He stretched his arms in the air and yawned.

“I…..I’m not ready for it yet. I don’t even think about it. It’s a great responsibility, I know, and I’m not good enough” said I looking at the empty Bowl.

“And you are too young!”

“Yeah” I nodded in disappointment.

“You can’t shrink your life at this age by marrying me. You should not. I thought I may spoil you - by loving and making you my girlfriend. But the case is different, you are so strong and mature than what I thought. I’m proud you handle tough situations on your way, still, I worry. I’m scared the life with me will make you unhappy, or it might make you think you made a wrong choice, at times I think I’m selfish but…” He sighed and glanced me who was listening him in awe “I don’t wanna lose you!”

That’s it. It was like the answers were provided for the questions my monkey mind was asking that afternoon. He was thinking about me more than I do myself. How stupid I was.

“I’m Sorry….Oppa” I sunk my head on his lap at once, not spirited to speak staring his eyes. His eyes were my weakness. I continued “For yelling at you. It’s you who always tries to make it up when things go wrong, but I…..thinking only about myself and not even caring how you feel!” I said in a groaning voice “I’m the one who’s selfish!”

He gently passed his hands on my head.

“Don’t Blame Yourself. Was it all that we taught you? You are an Army, Remember it. And I hate seeing my beloved Army’s broken. It’ll be alright”

I lifted my head up and blathered “You did the same few moments ago!”

“Did I?” I thought for a second “Okay…Mm…You never told me about your friends, Mom and Dad?”

Placing my hands on the table, I groaned “I barely do have any friends. Ara…she’s my bestest friend since my childhood. The one who came with me to the meet? You remember?”
“I do” he nodded and listened me keenly.
“And friends….I’ve got so many Army friends” (He smiled) “Though I couldn’t meet many of them, they always stay by side. The only people who understands me! I’m forever grateful for them. Ah….It’s so sick that I couldn’t even tell them about us. Once Ara comes to know about this, she’ll definitely kill me, out of happiness and anger of course! I’m the eldest in my family. My younger sister and brother are high school students. My mom helps my Dad in his business…Yah…And what more?” I smiled.

“So you never share your emotions with people near you, like I do?”

“I don’t. I’m not used to it. And I’m always…Alone. Until You guys came into my Life!”

“But still….”

“Hmm.??”

“Never mind” He took a deep breath “I’m here for you now. You are not alone. Do tell me everything in your mind. Whenever You need me, I’m here, even if we are separated by two poles across this world, I’m here” (He pointed my heart)

“I will”

“Can’t wait anymore, I like to marry You”

I widened my eyes.

“Now!” he tapped the table.

“Now??!! What?....” I trembled  “Where?.... How?....Why???”

He extended his left hand standing up, I grabbed it. He pulled me to the back porch of the house as we reached the green lawn. Bending down, he took my slippers off.

“Oppa….wait! What are you doing?” Jittered me clueless.

“Shhhh!!!”

I couldn’t get this man at all. The day was about to end and what was he about to at this hour?

He lit up a small bonfire at the corner. Leading me along with him, we stood near that warm fire, the grass tickled my barefoot.

“Marriage is not an institution or a grand ceremony, inviting people and letting the world know about the engagement between two persons- legally to start and spend their life together. No. It’s not. That is the celebration as we call it a wedding.

Marriage happens when two souls are ready to mingle and become One, to stay the same no matter what, Finally giving the trust to each other….that the Love never Fades away! This isn’t a physical mergence, but the mergence of our Hearts!”

Under the dark night sky, the yellow Full Moon shining brightly with the tiny stars sparkling afar, the cold night air giving me goose bumps while that bonfire giving the warmth the other side, he asked holding my both hands….

“Will you Marry Me?”

He smiled that his cheeks became chubby and it glowed in that yellow lit fire and I could see the spark in his eyes.

“Yes!!” I nodded fast.

“Let’s take our vows now” He pulled me closer gazing my eyes.

“Don’t kill me by your looks. My heart is fragile”

“I don’t have any other option either” He giggled and turned serious. “In the presence of burning fire, the moon and the stars as our witnesses, I, Min Yoongi of Daegu, wish you to accept me as your Husband and with my body, mind, heart and soul take you as my Wife”

I continued-
“And in this cold February night, with the approval and blessings of this bright Moon and stars, seeking the love of people who are asleep and awake around this world, I, Y/N, wishes to make myself as yours from this moment of my Life, my dear Hubby”

He kissed my forehead.

“Therefore I announce you to be Mrs. Min”

I tiptoed, closing my eyes, kissed his soft rosy lips at zero O’ clock.

We married without a wedding dress or rings or cake, but in tune with nature and little ramyeon. It was a new beginning. Suga has his own rules thus known to us and unknown to the rest, Suga and me became the first couple of BTS!