Chapter 12: Special

A/N:

(y/b/n) = your brother's name

Your POV

" That means I can drink— "

" Responsibly. " Ningguang cut me off. A wide smile slowly formed on my face.

" Yes, and also try to promote his business. " Ningguang said and left the three of us alone.

" How did this happened? She stopped me from going to Mondstatd to refrain me from drinking, yet she let your business— "

" She owns 10% of the total shares. " Diluc told me.

" Ahh. Now I get it. " I said with a sigh.

" Excuse me, If I may. I wanted to talk to my sister alone. " Ningguang said without looking at us. I glanced at Zhongli and Diluc and they both nodded and went outside. I then went to Ningguang. She then handed me a scroll.

" What's this? " I asked her and opened the scroll. It contains faces and names of children from specific nations. My eyes then widen.

" Are they missing? " I asked Ningguang and she nodded.

" 28 children go missing in a year since you left, (y/n). And I believe a lot from Mondstadt gone missing as well... " She told me and I nodded.

" About... 34 I guess... " I told her and she sighed.

" Do you think this is connected to our brother? " She asked me and my eyes widen.

" I think so, and also to the Fatui. Especially that Doctor. " I told Ningguang.

" About that Fatui boy that's always with that consultant? Any news about him? " She asked.

" No... But we almost got into a fight. " I said with a laugh and her eyes widen.

" That's the main reason I don't want you to get involved, even at the Liyue Qixing. " Ningguang said.

" Especially when I know that that Doctor is also after you. " She continued with her eyebrows furrowed.

" I actually met him at Mondstadt. " I told her and her eyes widen.

" I knew it. That's why you got in trouble! " Ningguang yelled at me. She then grasped both of my shoulders.

" That's the main reason I don't want you to go to Mondstadt! " She told me.

" Uhh... So it's not alcohol? " I asked her and she glared at me.

" What happened at Mondstadt? " She asked me. " By the way, any news from that friend of yours from Mondstadt? " Ningguang asked me again.

" A lot of things happened... And by that friend of mine... Do you mean, Diluc? " I asked her and her eyes widen. She then chuckled.

" Handsome, smart, strong, and rich... Why didn't I even realized that earlier? No wonder you two looked super close. You have great taste in men " She said and I just laughed.

" And we indeed got into trouble. But we managed to fix it. " I said and she sighed.

" The Doctor also had an interest in him, and he told Diluc to get stronger. " I told Ningguang.

" How about you? " She asked with a concerned look and my eyes widen.

" H-He probably haven't recognized me... " I told her and sighed in relief.

" Why? How come? " She kept on asking me.

" I disguised myself as Diluc's maid. " I told her with a laugh and her eyebrows furrowed.