𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ツ

"Everyone please be quiet!!!"

As the classroom starting to get noisy because of the student, the teacher started to yelled at them to discipline them to be quiet. Although majority of them were starting to get quiet, but some students were just ignoring the teacher and continue what they were doing.

On the other hand, Jin-Woo was now looking at [Y/N].

He wanted to help the teacher because of the disrespectful student, and the only guy who can discipline them is [Y/N] because the guys would get intimidated with him, while girls would just be obey because of how much they like him.

I was rather minding my own business, before looking at Jin-Woo by my side. Who was now signaling me to do something before understanding which he meant.

Although he doesn't understand why they will obey him rather than the teacher.

At least they will obey on what I before listening to the teacher.

That what matter for [Y/N].

"Hey... be quiet you know, the teacher is here." A mellow deep voice came out from [Y/N]'s mouth. Everyone just stop what they are doing and started to listen to the teacher after that.

The teacher just look at [Y/N] and said. "Thank you for the help, [Y/N]."

Jin-Woo just smiled on his table because of that, while [Y/N] was now writing something on his notebook just doing writing short stories to waste time. Although the teacher wanted to scold the boy, they didn't have the guts because they know for a fact that boy was smart and watching him writing story in the notebook mean that he was practicing for a competition.

It was now time for the class to have it's break time.

Everyone are now rushing outside to go buy some food, while some are just staying in the classroom just eating their food that was bought from home.

[Y/N] and Jin-Woo was now eating their snacks, while the shorter teenager was talking about how amazing it is to be a hunter, while the taller boy was just listening him talk while eating his snacks and writing a sequence for his story that he made earlier.

An familiar alarm was heard all thru out the campus.

"Sung Jin-Woo and Sung Jinah, please proceed to the principal office." The school intercom announce the Sung's sibling which made everyone confused on why they were called.

Jin-Woo and Jinah on the other hand was just confused, but they proceed to leave directly and meet in the principal office.

[Y/N] thought in his mind, on why they were getting called. This was never in the story, which was pretty concerning for him because this thing could be anything.

From good news or even worse... a disaster.

He was optimistic and was just minding his own business, not knowing what happening on the Sung's family side.

"Why are we here, Mr. Principal?"

Jin-Woo was asking why holding her sister on the shoulder, as they were both were confused to be here in this moment.

The Principal was just looking at the siblings, not knowing if he should say it or not. He know for a fact that this will make them feel lots of mental problem because of it. However, he doesn't have the choice because the one who broke up with the news was Park Kyung-Hye, the Sung's siblings mother.

"I would like to tell you first that, after this news you both could go home." Mr. Principal said as he started to feel sad toward the siblings who were just looking at them confused.

This made the two of them more confused than before, like why would they need to go home after this announcement.

"So... I heard from you mother that your father passed away from the gate." He said as he look down at the floor not knowing what to do toward the children's who was now full of shocked at this moment.

The Principal office started to become silent.

"What do you mean, Mr. Principal?!" Jinah was the one who broke the silence before looking at the principal in the eyes, not realizing that her tears were starting to pour down from her eyes.

"Mr. Principal, please tell me your lying!" She was on the verge of break down.

She drop to the floor as she cried about the situation of her father. While the principal only felt guilty toward the girl, noticing that the older brother beside him who was already tearing up silently. The two of them were shivering from the sudden emotion that was hit toward them.

The Sung's siblings don't know what to do at this time.

They wanted to go home and asked their mother if this was real. They have a little hope in their heart, that their father was alive. However, they were not sure anymore because of what the principal have said to them.

"Mr. Principal, you told us we can go home right?" Jin-Woo, who was now looking at the older man in the eyes.

They were little emotion that was showing, but knowing the fact. The principal just nodded while going to the back of his office.

Jin-Woo then drop down the floor, and pick his sister up and told her that they were going home now..

The principal, who just came back from the back of the office. He suddenly gave the two student's two bottle of water for them to drink. He know for a fact this will be not be easy for the both of them, and this is the only way he could comfort them without making the situation worse.

"Thank you for the drink, Mr. Principal." Jin-Woo said with a smile with full of appreciation, while Jinah just nodded before going back to their classroom to bring their stuff to go home.

Jin-Woo have finally arrived at the classroom, [Y/N] who was now full of worries and directly went toward him with tons of question on his mind.

"Jin-Woo, so your back... What happened?" I said to Jin-Woo, but all he received was a glare as he started to pick up his stuff from his desk. However, he couldn't hide anything to [Y/N] so he directly went toward his place and said.

"I will go home... because my father is gone." Jin-Woo as he look at his bestfriend eyes with no emotion.

"W-What do you mean by that?" I said stuttering from what I heard from Jin-Woo.

"My father got killed in a dungeon..." He continued not noticing his tears that was about to fall from his eyes. [Y/N] directly went toward him and hug him, as the shorter boy started to cried even more.

So the story has begun...

Although Jin-Woo would have a better life.

But I a regular civilian will never survive in this world.

I will find a way to survive in this world...

While helping Jin-Woo on my side.